Texas Fishing Forum

Looking for offshore charter in Cabo, end of sept

Posted By: wahoobill

Looking for offshore charter in Cabo, end of sept - 07/31/14 06:54 PM

Anyone had any good experiences with charters out of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico?

Looking to go after mahi, wahoo, sail and whatever other species is hungry end of Sept..

Thanks!!

wahoobill
Posted By: DaddyL

Re: Looking for offshore charter in Cabo, end of sept - 08/01/14 10:21 PM

Just returned from Cabo yesterday. It was great. Landed a big male blue marlin that went #310 and a striped marlin that went 145. Dorado were biting as well. Saw a lot of wahoo and tuna coming in. Fishing started kicking up pretty good. I know some fleets down there. PM me for more info.
Posted By: basspromaster

Re: Looking for offshore charter in Cabo, end of sept - 08/03/14 05:51 PM

Picante Sport Fishing
Posted By: reelboat

Re: Looking for offshore charter in Cabo, end of sept - 08/12/14 02:48 AM

Give Gordo Banks a call. Excellent pair of brothers. Used thwm for 2 days and brought back 140 lbs of tuna. Call Eric Brictson, 1-800-408-1199. He'll treat you right.

Re: Looking for offshore charter in Cabo, end of sept - 09/12/14 09:51 PM

Thanks to all for the info.. have not logged in while.. my cabo trip is getting close...sept 26... i can taste the tuna and mahi....

Thanks again!!

Re: Looking for offshore charter in Cabo, end of sept - 09/24/14 08:11 PM

Well mother nature had other plans... Sent in Hurricane Oldie...pretty much destroyed most of the infrastructure in Cabo...feel horrible for those people... needless to say, my trip was cancelled... I hope they recover quickly, them are awesome fishing grounds from what I have heard, and I like to rebook, sometime next year...

Thank God there were no casualties....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum