Texas Fishing Forum

Big shout out to Okie Pokie for a massive donation

Posted By: Collindave

Big shout out to Okie Pokie for a massive donation - 01/08/24 09:13 PM

I want to give a huge shout out to Okie Pokie for the huge donation of rods, reels, gear, tackle, baits, soft plastics, and lures to our local high school team.

Two new anglers got another rod and reel, so they could actually have more than one setup on deck, and many others have been able to learn new techniques and try other presentations thanks to this generous donation.

Big thank you to Okie for his selfless act and helping future anglers for many years to come!

Thanks, my brother
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Big shout out to Okie Pokie for a massive donation - 01/20/24 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Collindave
I want to give a huge shout out to Okie Pokie for the huge donation of rods, reels, gear, tackle, baits, soft plastics, and lures to our local high school team.

Two new anglers got another rod and reel, so they could actually have more than one setup on deck, and many others have been able to learn new techniques and try other presentations thanks to this generous donation.

Big thank you to Okie for his selfless act and helping future anglers for many years to come!

Thanks, my brother

Tom is good people!!
Posted By: Joel McBride

Re: Big shout out to Okie Pokie for a massive donation - 01/20/24 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Ken A.

Thanks, my brother

Tom is good people!!

Yes He is!!
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: Big shout out to Okie Pokie for a massive donation - 01/24/24 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Ken A.

Thanks, my brother

Tom is good people!!

AMEN
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Big shout out to Okie Pokie for a massive donation - 02/06/24 05:13 PM

Awesome post! thumb
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Big shout out to Okie Pokie for a massive donation - 02/06/24 05:23 PM

clap thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum