Texas Fishing Forum

My Newest Lures!

Posted By: V-Bottom

My Newest Lures! - 07/27/17 11:37 PM

Here are my new lures and my mods that I will be using soon.A YouTube video, which is part of the action on Tobins DVDS...TroutSupport.com

https://youtu.be/hIOcCIIuGtM

I bought a 100 of these 2 ball rattles a while back to use in different soft plastics.You can punch a small hole in a strategic location or just Super Glue them as I did with one of these. The hook slit is large enough to accommodate these rattles easily. As of NOW, I only did the lure with the hook in it. This is my mod and approved by Tobin. There are more different colors coming says Tobin. A lot goes in to making these lures...It takes months and months of trial and error to make that perfect lure for YOU to throw. Earlier I said some of these lures are NOW being injected and will be soon be available for purchase. See www.troutsupport.com. If your just a beginner or already an avid fisherman....I encourage you to check out the 4 DVDS. You'll keep going at them over and over. They are jammed packed with info. Take care and Remember to Take a Kid Fishin'
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: My Newest Lures! - 08/01/17 02:52 PM

Definitely take a kid fishing. Ed it's been great to see you help people for so long on this board. Hope your recovery is speedy and you can get back to fishing soon.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum