Texas Fishing Forum

Would You Eat The Fish?

Posted By: V-Bottom

Would You Eat The Fish? - 08/23/16 02:23 PM

FYI: This last Sunday about 10:45pm the New Texas City Water Treatment Plant released 135,000 gallons of "Domestic Sludge" into Galveston Bay. I would say this area was around Virginia Point,Campbells Bayou, which is near the Causeway. So, if you see anything floating around, Your Call!! Story in the Galveston Daily News.
Posted By: Buzzard Breath

Re: Would You Eat The Fish? - 08/23/16 03:00 PM

I'll be back to comment on this later, gotta go take a domestic sludge.
Posted By: butch sanders

Re: Would You Eat The Fish? - 08/25/16 05:11 PM

taking lessons from Rio
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Would You Eat The Fish? - 08/26/16 07:02 PM

If the fish is live and healthy and your going to cook it I don't see what it would hurt. In the big scheme of things 135,000 gallons of water in the bay is a drop in the bucket. And don't forget there is nothing in sewage that isn't natural, sure you don't want to bathe in it, but it doesn't contain anything that isn't already there in smaller concentrations.
Posted By: Hooky_Looky

Re: Would You Eat The Fish? - 08/27/16 01:57 AM

yum! surf and turd
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: Would You Eat The Fish? - 09/06/16 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: redchevy
If the fish is live and healthy and your going to cook it I don't see what it would hurt. In the big scheme of things 135,000 gallons of water in the bay is a drop in the bucket. And don't forget there is nothing in sewage that isn't natural, sure you don't want to bathe in it, but it doesn't contain anything that isn't already there in smaller concentrations.

X2.. Less than the 'drop' in the bucket. Plus think about all the bird, rat, and coyote [censored] out there ...it's not like it's pristine in nature. it's not far from great tidal movement so the water will change out pretty quick anyway.. go fishing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum