Texas Fishing Forum

Favorite Fish on the Table? Pompano, Flounder or Tripletail?

Posted By: Thunk

Favorite Fish on the Table? Pompano, Flounder or Tripletail? - 06/29/16 01:37 PM

Just a curiosity question... If you had to choose between the three which one would you pick and how would you cook it? clap
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: Favorite Fish on the Table? Pompano, Flounder or Tripletail? - 06/29/16 02:59 PM

I surprise myself with this one... Black drum. The smaller ones are delicious table fare. Fried, grilled, blackened... all good. I started throwing all my trout back after I had it. Still do.
Posted By: Mo

Re: Favorite Fish on the Table? Pompano, Flounder or Tripletail? - 06/29/16 05:15 PM

can't go wrong with any of those. The last flounder I had , I blackend , it was
awesome.
MO
Posted By: Connor S

Re: Favorite Fish on the Table? Pompano, Flounder or Tripletail? - 06/29/16 05:33 PM

All of them.
Posted By: lite-liner

Re: Favorite Fish on the Table? Pompano, Flounder or Tripletail? - 06/30/16 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Connor S
All of them.

yep, would need to taste all 3 for a qualified decision......

Re: Favorite Fish on the Table? Pompano, Flounder or Tripletail? - 07/01/16 12:12 PM

Thanks TroutSupport I don't guess I've given the lowly black drum much heed but I will from now on. Ha Ha...Lite-Liner I'm with you! Maybe I'll get lucky enough and catch all three so I can do a direct taste comparison! Will let all know of my results in about a week and a half! roflmao

Re: Favorite Fish on the Table? Pompano, Flounder or Tripletail? - 07/01/16 12:17 PM

Gotta be good blackened...never tried it with flounder but I believe I will now!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum