Texas Fishing Forum

Please help

Posted By: Redfisher27

Please help - 02/27/16 04:05 PM

Can someone let me know where in rockport the fish are biting?
Posted By: Pat Goff

Re: Please help - 02/27/16 07:07 PM

Giving out reliable information over the public internet rewards lazy pot lickers

Beg for a private message clue instead.
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: Please help - 03/01/16 03:14 PM

LOL... I'm sure Pat probably sent you a PM knowing him.

I'd send you one as well, but you have to turn on 'receive private messages' ... probably a setting in your profile.

t
Posted By: Ambassador84

Re: Please help - 03/01/16 07:52 PM

In the water.
Posted By: Waco Kid

Re: Please help - 03/03/16 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Pat Goff
Giving out reliable information over the public internet rewards lazy pot lickers

Beg for a private message clue instead.
WELL SAID... Crappie fisherman are the worst for doing that.
Posted By: Pat Goff

Re: Please help - 03/03/16 10:05 PM

I screwed up ONCE and spilled my guts to a pitiful plea for help. That reef went from unknown to a pot lickers convention in two days. Never ever again.
Posted By: Lindsey

Re: Please help - 03/04/16 06:26 AM

And part of the fun is finding them yourself. It's part of the adventure. I think some of the most important things to learn from experienced anglers are how to rig your baits/lures, what to look for on the water, how to read the tides, and learn the behaviors of the fish you seek to catch. Fish are transient. Facts about the local fish from the people who fish for them regularly is information you can use for the rest of your life. You learn a lot more about your quarry by failing rather than succeeding.
Posted By: costa1184

Re: Please help - 03/17/16 03:10 AM

I think little hints are good enough doesn't have to be dispreiptive but yet low information that fish are biting is always helpful in any situation. Just remember to keep it simple!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum