Texas Fishing Forum

Redfish Spinners

Posted By: Capt. Andrew

Redfish Spinners - 02/12/16 12:33 AM

Just made up a bunch of my lures today. The next few orders will get my silver spinner for free. This is generation two. Now using a VMC barbarian jig hook 1/4oz. Had a buddy use one in a pong and caught a really nice bass with it. Inline spinners are great for fresh water and I have sold alot up in the Dallas area.
You can order them here.
https://captainandrewmarikos.wordpress.com/products/

Posted By: Grinder55

Re: Redfish Spinners - 02/12/16 05:04 AM

Good Luck with your venture.

I invented the Rockport Rattler jig ... and introduced it to the market in May 2003 after considerable success on my CHARTERS and obtained a US PATENT on it the RR QuickLock in 2009.

Here is the link to the Rockport Rattler Patent: http://www.google.com/patents/US20090071057

I could tell you some REAL good REAL life stories about what it took to get them in over 120 stores today, coast to coast, over the past 14 years - including Academy. What a ride it was. No advertising - just word of mouth from angler to angler.

I bucked the "establishment" in the fishing 'industry' and won big time !!!

When "they" said I couldn't do it - it just made me work harder.

And hard work is the secret to success.

Especially knowing and finding some bada$$ wade fishing spots that produce year round that it doesn't take a $25,000 boat. + gas & bait to catch The Big 3.

Anything I can do to help you or if ya need any advice, just let me know.
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: Redfish Spinners - 02/12/16 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Capt. Andrew
Just made up a bunch of my lures today. The next few orders will get my silver spinner for free. This is generation two. Now using a VMC barbarian jig hook 1/4oz. Had a buddy use one in a pong and caught a really nice bass with it. Inline spinners are great for fresh water and I have sold alot up in the Dallas area.
You can order them here.

Congrats Andy! Lookin good brotha. I like the size of the blade.

Re: Redfish Spinners - 02/12/16 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Grinder55
Good Luck with your venture.

I invented the Rockport Rattler jig ... and introduced it to the market in May 2003 after considerable success on my CHARTERS and obtained a US PATENT on it the RR QuickLock in 2009.

Here is the link to the Rockport Rattler Patent: http://www.google.com/patents/US20090071057

I could tell you some REAL good REAL life stories about what it took to get them in over 120 stores today, coast to coast, over the past 14 years - including Academy. What a ride it was. No advertising - just word of mouth from angler to angler.

I bucked the "establishment" in the fishing 'industry' and won big time !!!

When "they" said I couldn't do it - it just made me work harder.

And hard work is the secret to success.

Especially knowing and finding some bada$$ wade fishing spots that produce year round that it doesn't take a $25,000 boat. + gas & bait to catch The Big 3.

Anything I can do to help you or if ya need any advice, just let me know.

Thanks! I use Rockport Rattlers a bunch. This was something I started for myself I needed something I could give someone that might fish once a year and still catch fish. Slow roll one of these over pot holes and hold on.

Re: Redfish Spinners - 02/12/16 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: TroutSupport.com
Originally Posted By: Capt. Andrew
You can order them here.

Congrats Andy! Lookin good brotha. I like the size of the blade.

Thanks Tobin. I thought the blade was the right size I did not want them to hit the blade I want them to hit the hook. The blade is there for water movement and a little flash.
Posted By: richg

Re: Redfish Spinners - 02/13/16 08:21 PM

I've caught a number of reds on a #5 Mepps. These look even better. richg99

Re: Redfish Spinners - 02/16/16 09:12 PM

Thanks for the orders guys. I just shipped out everything that was ordered this weekend today.
Posted By: Poppin Cork Fred

Re: Redfish Spinners - 02/18/16 01:45 AM

They look great. My wife ordered 10 of them for me Saturday and I can't wait to use one. I'm going to calcasieu lake the second week of March and I plan on pulling the face off a red with it. Thank you sir

Re: Redfish Spinners - 02/18/16 03:28 PM

Thanks! You should see them today or tomorrow. They were shipped out late in the day on Tuesday had a charter before I could get them out.
Posted By: Piscatorial Assassin

Re: Redfish Spinners - 04/13/16 06:33 PM

Do you have these in any stores yet?
Posted By: BudT

Re: Redfish Spinners - 04/13/16 11:52 PM

Good looking bait, will have to pick some up. Just thought you might want to know the link at the top is no longer working, this one.........https://captainandrewmarikos.wordpress.com/products/
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: Redfish Spinners - 04/14/16 02:02 PM

Thanks Tobin. I thought the blade was the right size I did not want them to hit the blade I want them to hit the hook. The blade is there for water movement and a little flash. [/quote] Looks perfect.. good flash, good vibration.

Re: Redfish Spinners - 04/16/16 10:03 PM

Fishingcharterspi.com. I have them in a few local stores. I still have a few in stock and need to order a bunch more supplies. Had a big order from a tackle shop and the boat show sold a ton.
Posted By: BudT

Re: Redfish Spinners - 04/19/16 01:54 PM

Thanks for the update on the web address.
Posted By: eyeball

Re: Redfish Spinners - 05/25/17 05:34 PM

Any reports on these from you guys? Do they catch any trout?
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: Redfish Spinners - 05/25/17 06:03 PM

Good looking baits.
Posted By: Crankalot

Re: Redfish Spinners - 05/25/17 08:51 PM

I'd like some info too. Success, best colors, availability.

Thanks!
Posted By: ccoker

Re: Redfish Spinners - 05/29/17 04:56 PM

dead link..
would like to order some
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum