Texas Fishing Forum

Pray for me

Posted By: dcox1911

Pray for me - 09/09/15 06:08 AM

ii promised myself I'd go fishing every weekend when I start college. Well I failed my last drivers test doing something that everyone does it's just technically illegal even though it's an extra precaution. But I digress, if I fail my drivers test tomorrow I won't be able to fish like I love to do so much. I really need this as I'm very introverted as an individual and I have no friends in school and I really need something for myself to cope with my loneliness lol. The women are beautiful but I can't seem to open my mouth unless it's small talk which we all know leads to nowhere unless u see them often lol, but I digress . Pray I pass my test tomorrow so I can get the hell off Uh campus and my line in some water. As Kendrick Lamar says, "the only the we have to free our mind" Thanx guys!!! TFF has been like my internet family 😂😂😆😆👍👍
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Pray for me - 09/09/15 11:57 AM

Prayers sent...that you will do what you know is right. Just because 'everyone does it' doesn't make it legal...be different. You're in college and you're wanting to become an individual, so stop being like everyone else. grin

As to being an introvert, I see that more and more among people your age (assuming you are of 'normal' college age; meaning you didn't go later in life). Look people in the eyes when speaking to them; Start reading self-help books on how to build your self-confidence...heck, even saying positive things about yourself while looking at yourself in the eyes will help. You might also try beginning an exercise program, if you don't already have one...it will help you build confidence, and possibly make new friends.

Good luck on the test.
Posted By: glennkoks

Re: Pray for me - 09/10/15 02:44 PM

Prayers sent.

But you don't need prayers all you need is a little confidence. You can build your confidence by practice. Practice your driving as much as you can, Visualization is also a tool you can use. Simply go to a quite place concentrate on your breathing and visualize the entire process of going through the driving test.

The same thing applies to women. If you get tongue tied and twisted while talking to women practice things to say and responses at home and then try them out. Most of all just be yourself and don't be afraid of rejection.

Practice makes perfect. Whether it's sports, driving, fishing or women!

Good luck
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: Pray for me - 09/11/15 03:14 PM

X2 on visualization.

and put in the time to learn all the rules.. study hard, just like UH.

Girls... nah, they're just like fishing. But you gotta lure them in by making them laugh... that's all they want. Have fun with it.

prayers up.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum