Texas Fishing Forum

Port Aransas Vacation - Looking for a Guide

Posted By: TheBombBait88

Port Aransas Vacation - Looking for a Guide - 05/22/15 02:51 PM

Our family is going to Port A in the middle of July for our yearly vacation. I am currently looking for a bay fishing guide, who do you guys recommend? It will be 3 of us going. Thank you in advance!
Posted By: TheBombBait88

Re: Port Aransas Vacation - Looking for a Guide - 05/27/15 03:44 PM

TTT
Posted By: Thinwater skinner

Re: Port Aransas Vacation - Looking for a Guide - 06/12/15 02:38 PM

You should get this guy a call and see if he has the date or dates open you want to fish.. He guides all over the area you are staying. His business is in Aransas Pass, but he would work with you. His life is fishing the flats and the bays around the area. He will know the water better than any one else. Or he will only recommend the best qualifed guides if his dates are filled...

Please call him and see what he has to offer.

Good Luck
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Port Aransas Vacation - Looking for a Guide - 06/12/15 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Thinwater skinner
You should get this guy a call and see if he has the date or dates open you want to fish.. He guides all over the area you are staying. His business is in Aransas Pass, but he would work with you. His life is fishing the flats and the bays around the area. He will know the water better than any one else. Or he will only recommend the best qualifed guides if his dates are filled...

Please call him and see what he has to offer.

Good Luck

Unless I missed something, there is no name or phone number posted. I am interested too.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum