Texas Fishing Forum

GALVESTON CHARTER BOAT RECOMMENDATIONS

Posted By: Slugster

GALVESTON CHARTER BOAT RECOMMENDATIONS - 06/11/18 03:47 AM

Hey y'all, I am looking for some recommendations for a fishing charter out of Galveston in July. There will be six of us and we are wanting to go for shark as well as other offshore fish (kings, bull reds, etc..). We have never fished in the Gulf and probably never will again so we are hoping to find someone who will provide us a great day on the Gulf. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: TroutSupport.com

Re: GALVESTON CHARTER BOAT RECOMMENDATIONS - 06/11/18 01:17 PM

Go with Steven Gremillion. website is GoWithGrem.com he does really well on Sharks and Bull Reds.

Another guy is Chad Wright
Posted By: Leonardo1

Re: GALVESTON CHARTER BOAT RECOMMENDATIONS - 06/13/18 04:04 PM

I have fished with Capt. Dan on Fishin Addiction Charters. Really enjoyed it all 4 times. Quality boat and works hard for you.
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: GALVESTON CHARTER BOAT RECOMMENDATIONS - 06/13/18 05:16 PM

Definitely go with wave dancer charters … Ask to fish with Taylor. Some of the very best in the business… They have excellent boats, Quality equipment in are very fun to fish with. By the way… They will put you on tons of fish. [b][/b]

https://wavedancercharters.com
Posted By: Immortal13

Re: GALVESTON CHARTER BOAT RECOMMENDATIONS - 06/17/18 05:24 PM

My girlfriend and I are looking to find another couple or 2 to go in with us on a deep sea trip. I liked all three of the charter recommendations given here, especially the wavedancer charters. We are up for any kind of trip, including a night tuna trip. We want to do something a little more exotic than a redfish/speck type trip. Just send me a message of anyone is interested. Thanks
Posted By: FishTex

Re: GALVESTON CHARTER BOAT RECOMMENDATIONS - 06/27/18 02:58 AM

Captain Mike Stegall (Reel Threel) out of Freeport is who I use and I highly recommend him. We have used him several times and we always catch fish and have a blast. Even after filling our limits we still went and just caught fish to use up the bait. I have taken some novice offshore anglers and he makes sure they have a great time. He has always treated the ladies on our trips with the utmost respect even when my girls were younger he kept it clean for all on board.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum