Texas Fishing Forum

Guided Fishing Trip in Corpus Christi

Posted By: homerunslayer07

Guided Fishing Trip in Corpus Christi - 03/22/18 08:43 PM

I am a Coast Guard Licensed Captain with a TPWD guides License I offer a variety of different charters in order to make your trip one of a life time. I offer wading as well as on the boat trips using bait or artificial. You can ether book me for a full day which is 8 hours or a half day which is 6 hours. I provide the rods, reels, bait, and all equipment all you need is a valid fishing license. I also bring an ice chest filled with waters you are more than welcome to bring what every you want to drink or eat while on the charter. I run a 2017 25ft Haynie Magnum Custom Bay Boat that offers a dry smooth ride pushed by a reliable 2017 mercury 350 Verado. It's $150 a person for half day charter but must have a minimum of $400 to go. On full day trips it's $200 a person and must have a minimum of $500 to go. All bookings require a $100 non refundable deposit to ensure the date. I am now offering GUARENTEED Five fish or NO PAY.

Don't forget to ask about my OFFSHORE packages with Guarantee Limit's or no pay!!

For more information please don't hesitate to call me Captain Clint Smith (512)804-8589
Captainclintsmith.com
Or facebook
Come N Take It Outfitters

Posted By: YellowDogFish

Re: Guided Fishing Trip in Corpus Christi - 03/29/18 09:21 PM

thumb Mark this guide

Re: Guided Fishing Trip in Corpus Christi - 04/02/18 12:39 AM

Just a few imagines from this past week, fishing has been pretty good despite crazy winds being 25+ mph each day, in fact one day last week we had 4 trout over 25". I have many openings this week so give me a call

Posted By: Immortal13

Re: Guided Fishing Trip in Corpus Christi - 04/02/18 03:31 AM

Red flag alert!! You misspelled guaranteed!

Just kidding....I wanna go!

Re: Guided Fishing Trip in Corpus Christi - 04/03/18 01:36 PM

This coming Thursday the 5th is going to be a great weather someone book it up! I will guarantee 10 keepers (reds,trout,black drum) or no pay on a full day trip with at least 3 people. Also both days this weekend just came available.

give me a call!!

Re: Guided Fishing Trip in Corpus Christi - 04/10/18 03:06 PM

Had a slower week, only two trips but we made the best of them despite 30mph winds catching full limits of big black drum. These big drum will be around for another month or so, if your looking to fill the freezer and have a fish wear you out, my full day bay trip is perfect. I expect the trout to start to make there move in great numbers any week now.
I also was able to sneak out offshore on Sunday, this picture does not do the trip justice. we could have had our limit in sheepshead as well as King Mackerel however the customers did not want them. We did end up with the boats limit of True State Water Red Snapper.

Re: Guided Fishing Trip in Corpus Christi - 04/16/18 05:57 PM

With high winds the fishing remains constant, down in the land cut. Nice quality black drum with a few trout trickling in. Once we can have this water temp warm up a few more degrees we will be experiencing some top notch trout fishing so book now.

I have most of the week and just had this weekend open up. This Saturday is the last one available until the 16th of June.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum