Texas Fishing Forum

Moritz Chevrolet

Posted By: T 4 FISH

Moritz Chevrolet - 07/16/15 09:47 AM

I just bought a new Silverado, I hate going through the games most dealers play. I went through the typical dealer BS when I went to the chevy dealer near my house. They offered me half of what my trade in was worth, I was pissed and picked up my key and left.
The next day I called Monte Coon and told him I felt like I new him from the TFF. After a small friendly conversation he said "what do you need?" I told him I need a new truck and told him what truck I wanted. About 4 or 5 hours later he called me and he doubled the trade in value of my old truck and had a good price on the new one. I said OK, done deal, I will take it. The next day they took it and put the spray in bed liner in for me, this was on a Monday. Tuesday morning they delivered it to my job and picked up my trade in.
I could not be happier with the whole experience. What good guys to deal with. If your thinking about a new Chevy call Moritz, you wont regret it. I never even went to the dealership, I live in Terrell and they are in Ft Worth.
A huge thanks to Monte, Tony and Moritz Chevrolet!!!
Posted By: Patriot Guard Rider

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/16/15 10:55 AM

Monte and his crew are GOOD folks!
Posted By: Blazer95

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/16/15 11:42 AM

Glad he took care of you
Posted By: Bass Bug

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/16/15 12:29 PM

if you don't buy a car from Monte Coon you done lost money
Posted By: Ghost4BH

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/16/15 12:40 PM

Monte is good people. I can guarantee you won't find a better deal on a new Chevy.
Posted By: steveiam

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/16/15 01:13 PM

Glad it went good for you T 4 FISH--
If I may jump on your thread I have a similar story to tell, been wanting to post it up here anyway--
We've been looking for a new Tahoe and Ft Worth just isn't close to us just to go and see what they had in their inventory--The wife wasn't seeing what she wanted locally but didn't want to call Monte as I had suggested cause she just wanted to see the color/features she thought she wanted before committing--
After letting two dealerships locally appraise my trade in, I got the usual crappy offer from them I had expected--
Finally made the call to Monte and had the wife tell him what she thought she wanted-
I had never spoken to him or Tony before this, I had only seen the many post over the years about other folks experience buying from them.
Monte called me back a few hours later and said he found what we said we were looking for and it was at dealership 140 miles away but he could get it here tomorrow and we were welcome to look at it with no obligation to buy.
He passed me on to Tony (both Monte and Tony are regulars on the TFF)
This was a VERY simple transaction compared to my other experiences buying a car-
I went expecting to just sell my truck myself if the trade in wasn't enough but their first offer was fair and MUCH more than what two other Chevy dealerships were offering--
The Tahoe wasn't stupid cheap but comparing what the others were asking for theirs they gave me a fair price first time--I really liked the no hassle back and forth I had not experienced with other dealerships-
And the zero % financing was a bonus!

They were actually likeable too-Lol.
I WILL buy from them again when it comes time.
I'm sure this thread will show up when somebody else does a search like I did seeing if they were legit like I had heard.
Thank you Monte and Tony for being different, It was refreshing-
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/16/15 01:22 PM

Good to know!
Posted By: Monte Coon

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/17/15 11:44 PM

Thanks guys we appreciate your business!!! cheers
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/18/15 12:13 AM

I have not bought a car from Monte, but he did help me with some parts for my old Ion...I'll be looking this winter, as will my mom (but she wants a Hyundai right now), and my nephew...My nephew wants a Silverado, and he works for FWISD now, so he gets a discount at Lynn Smith, but I told him to call Monte...I'll be reminding him about y'all soon, Monte. grin

Now, Monte, why does it look like the Silverado has a bigger back seat than the GMC Sierra? And can you get Chevy to put the Avalanche back into production? Thanks in advance!

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/18/15 12:27 AM

The FWISD deal is good at any Chevy dealership GM has a discount program for ISD employees.

The seats should be the same size if it's the same model bring one over here we will compare.

I'm working on the Avalanche deal we need it back!!! thumb

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/18/15 12:31 AM

Well, I was looking at the Sierra online and the crewcab door looks smaller than on the Silverado...I like some of the features offered on the Sierra...and I had one when I was a teen...I've found a really nice Avalanche in Minnesota (2013, low miles), but I ain't really ready to pull the trigger yet. Plus, it's in Minnesota. bang

I did not know that about the discount, but I'll let my nephew know. I was surprised he wanted a Silverado, because his dad is a Ford man.

I love the Avalanche!

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/18/15 12:48 AM

You may have looked at the double cab the door looks the same but it is smaller.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/18/15 12:52 AM

Cool...thanks for the insight! I saw a blue Silverado while at dinner tonight...it was SHARP!
Posted By: Roller22

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/18/15 02:24 AM

Monte and Tony are golden when it comes to car salesman. Like everyone has mentioned, no hassle and great deals.
Posted By: BassFever

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/18/15 02:51 AM

Dang, my 15 only has 1000 miles on it and I already want to go see Tony and Monte for the 3rd new truck.
Posted By: T Gutierrez

Re: Moritz Chevrolet - 07/20/15 04:24 PM

John, Steve and all the others we have had the fortune to work with, Thank you for your business.
Lets see some of those Go Pro videos now.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum