Texas Fishing Forum

Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN)

Posted By: Monte Coon

Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/23/09 03:06 AM

CLICK HERE to check out Brian Clark's feature video on Reel Road Trip with Mark Melnyk which aired on the World Fishing Network.

He talks about how he got into fishing, some of the positive influences in his life, and situations that lead him to where he is today. This will give you a little more insight on Brian's character if you have not had the opportunity to meet him. It's a pretty cool story.

Posted By: Monte Reagan

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/23/09 10:12 AM

Thats an awesome clip! We are all proud of Brian. He represents himself and his sponsors very well. We hope we will see Brian make a top ten cut real soon. Good luck Brian.
Monte Reagan
Posted By: Clint A

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/23/09 10:33 AM

Good Clip....Hope the best for Brian this year.
Posted By: Don Barone

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/23/09 12:18 PM

Loved the handwritten sign inside the truck...should make a bumper sticker out of it. Brian dude looking forward to seeing you out on the road, you bring the donuts!

db
Posted By: Scott Gordon

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/23/09 12:34 PM

Very well done!
Posted By: K.P

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/23/09 12:35 PM

Don,
Your blog cracks me up! Thanks for the laughs!

I believe Brian to be a genuine good guy, from what I have seen and heard. He has my support! Thanks for sharing with us.

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/23/09 02:13 PM

It's cool to have Don Barone on the Texas Fishing Forum for those that don't know Don is the writer that provides lots of great stories for ESPN and Bassmaster.com It's an honor to have you here we hope to see you post more often you have a lot of fans on this site for sure. Keep up the great work.

Here's a link to Don site www.donbaroneoutdoors.com be sure to check out his Disclaimer at the bottom of the site it shows the great sense of humor that all his stories contain.

Thanks for joining us Don we look forward to your perspective as you follow the BASS Tour this year.

Posted By: Melnyk

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/24/09 09:31 AM

Brian is a class act all the way... It was a pleasure spending some time on the water with him as well as allowing all of us to get to know him a bit better....

Best of luck Brian for 09, I for one will be watching.

Melnyk
Posted By: 921ELITE Cranker

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/25/09 04:07 AM

Great story. Brian is a class act and I want to see him make it big time.
Posted By: bassackwards dav

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/25/09 11:11 AM

That is a great clip, I know he will give it his best cant wait for the opener at Amistad we will be down there cheering him on.
Hmm those docks in that clip look a little familiar.
Posted By: NoHeart2

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/25/09 12:22 PM

I admit that Brian has taken my money time after time but he is one on the guys in this sport that I look up to and would love to be a replica of. I know he isn't as big as Rick Clunn or Mike Iaconelli and those other guys but you give this man time and he will be there. Best of luck in 09 and be safe.
Posted By: NoHeart2

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/25/09 11:57 PM

Great Clip moving it to the top!!! BUMP
Posted By: comeon10lbr

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/26/09 12:09 AM

Awesome clip and I wish Brian the best in his career.

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/26/09 09:24 PM

Thanks for checking it out guys it has over 800 views when I first posted this it had less than 200. The power of the TFF is unbelievable.

From a sponsorship stand point Brian has been awesome we could not be happier with the way he's represented Moritz Chevrolet.

Posted By: 2688rrg6

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/26/09 09:28 PM

great clip Monte
Posted By: Jigfish

Re: Brian Clark on Reel Road Trip (Video included from WFN) - 01/26/09 11:51 PM

very cool
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum