Texas Fishing Forum

Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way

Posted By: Monte Coon

Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 07:13 PM

Hey guys be sure to visit our site to sign up for the 2009 Silverado Give-a-Way. We are giving away a 2009 Silverado 4x4 Z71 Crew Cab just like the one Brian Clark drives on the BASS tour. I have to order it pretty soon as the drawing will take place in less than 2 months. Should we go with black like Brian has or a different color?

www.moritzchevrolet.com
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 07:26 PM

I would prefer black. I also would prefer cloth seats but will take leather. Just let me know when to pick it up.
Posted By: Nathan at Fork

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 07:29 PM

A dark blue would match my boat better.
Posted By: Stan Browning

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 07:34 PM

I would think an all white truck would match just about any color scheme out there.......
Posted By: SFAbassguy

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 07:38 PM

im not picky. just let me know when.
Posted By: jls1

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 08:03 PM

+ 1 on the all white
Posted By: TDR2

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 08:09 PM

white or black.
Posted By: monkester

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 08:16 PM

White is so much easery to keep clean than a dark color. I know our black shows any little dirt!!!!!!
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 08:25 PM

black for me smile white reminds me of city workers... smile
Posted By: BNKrust

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 08:28 PM

I tend to prefer maroon (Deep Ruby Metallic in Chevy-speak).

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 08:28 PM

Yep, black would be better than white in IMO.
Posted By: Poorboy

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 08:29 PM

I don't care what color it is, as long as it gets parked in my driveway everynight!
Posted By: The Fishing Physicist

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a - 11/17/08 09:12 PM

White is, without question, the way to go.

White is more visible to the eye than colors other than yellows, bright greens, or bright oranges. These three colors are more visible in snow, rain, fog, etc. than white, but white is the most visible color on clear nights. White is almost as visible as bright yellow on clear days.

Statically, white pick-ups are less likely to be broken into than pick-ups of other colors.

White is excellent in not showing dirt, or more to the point dust. White is one of the easiest colors to match when body work, etc. is done to the vehicle.

White pick-ups are almost the least likely vehicle to be noticed by peace officers doing traffic patrol. White pick-ups are about the most stealthy vehicles on the road. People in general tend not to notice them.

White is the coolest of colors. This is important considering Texas summers.

As I said white is THE way to go.

TFP

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a - 11/17/08 09:14 PM

Good points it's also one of our most popular colors.
Posted By: Topwater13

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 09:16 PM

I just think that it is pretty cool that we have an opportunity for something like that. Not in everyone's circumstance, but for a lot of people, that has the potential to be life changing. Think about what else you could do w/o a truck payment. Thanks again for the chance...it sounds like Moritz is a standup place!

P.S. Not trying to kiss a**, I truly think that this is a cool deal.
Posted By: fishmagnet

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 09:20 PM

White, for all of the reasons TFP described, plus it'll match my Tahoe!
Posted By: EdM

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 09:31 PM

Monte, I think you got the important part... free! After that is doesn't matter too much, but given a choice I'd go with white.
Posted By: fred padron

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 09:52 PM

metallic blue or that blue\gray color not sure what they call it but it looks good

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 10:00 PM

I think it would be cool to have the Moritz wrap on it actually.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 10:04 PM

Those wraps cost about $3,000-$3500.00 so I won't be able to do that but the one Brian has sure looks good.

Posted By: Cameron T.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 10:36 PM

if i could drive white fo sho.
Posted By: Rick Paradis

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 11:45 PM

I say Yellow
Posted By: an_average_joe

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/17/08 11:54 PM

Is this the same give-away we signed up for earlier in the year?

thanks,
Ian
Posted By: PGR Mike

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 12:17 AM

If I win it, you can paint it pink with purple pokadots. A free truck is a free truck! banana
Posted By: TexasMood

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: North Texas Fiberglass
If I win it, you can paint it pink with purple pokadots. A free truck is a free truck! banana

cheers +1!

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 02:24 AM

Originally Posted By: an_average_joe
Is this the same give-away we signed up for earlier in the year?

thanks,
Ian

Ian it's the same deal we have been promoting since around March of this year. We are going to give it away at the Ft Worth Boat Show in January. I was hoping to do this every year but unfortunately we only have 1076 people signed up and when I talked Moritz into doing it I was sure that we would have 4000 to 5000 people. We were hoping to drive traffic to our web site which helps with search engines and also gets people familiar with our site. I think guys are concerned about being spammed or getting harassing sales calls so the entries are way down. The odds of winning this truck are unbelievable compared to other give-a-ways with prizes of this value. Hopefully between now and the next 2 months I can get a lot more people involved and keep this going for a long time to come. Good luck I hope somebody from the Texas Fishing Forum wins it.

Guys if Bristow wins it I'm going to need somebody to come help me paint some poke a dots on it. grin
Posted By: The Fishing Physicist

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a - 11/18/08 05:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Monte Coon
Guys if Bristow wins it I'm going to need somebody to come help me paint some poke a dots on it. grin

I like you, you're evil....

TFP
Posted By: Tejasbasshunter

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 10:29 AM

Red or Black will match my rig, I am not choosy when it comes to free though.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 12:00 PM

Looks like White and Black are the top choices here's what the truck will look like.

Posted By: Casey Allison

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 12:04 PM

Monte,

I don't know if Mark will post today or not, he was wondering if he wins it, what's the odds of getting him a PINK trimmed in a Cupcake Camo?

Yes, No???

Casey

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 12:12 PM

Not a problem!!! grin
Posted By: Lucky Al

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 12:35 PM

Anything but black (too hot in South Texas)or red (attracts Cops).
How do you sign up for the drawing? I didn't see a place on the website.

I Signed up! I NEED THAT! I'm driving a '99 Rado~! violin
Posted By: Texas Husker

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 12:38 PM

Who cares. Just give me the keys.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 12:41 PM

Win Brians Truck

Here ya go.

Casey
Posted By: B.K.S.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 06:44 PM

I say Black.That's what color I wanted for my next truck.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 06:47 PM

Im starting to think white. My current truck is black with black leather. During summer tournaments, I lay steaks on the dashboard and they are good to a medium when I get back in a 3.
Posted By: B.K.S.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 06:56 PM

Lets not have Black on the inside.Leather is good though.
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 07:19 PM

I would like white with the rear bumper dipped in spike it smile
Posted By: PGR Mike

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Monte Coon

Heck, I'll help you paint it!

Posted By: Steve Stroman

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 07:25 PM

I just signed up.LOL
Posted By: cwaldrop

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 07:36 PM

How many times can you sign up and if I win can I keep brian's wrap on it?

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 07:42 PM

Ha, if I win can I have Brian's sponsors??

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: cwaldrop
How many times can you sign up and if I win can I keep brian's wrap on it?

Maybe he could autograph it for you. grin

We are actually giving away a 2009 truck the one he has is a 2008 with about 36,000 miles. You can sign up once we did not want a professional contest entrant to win it there are people who do nothing but sign up for stuff like this all day long. I wanted to make it fair and give everybody here the best chance to win it.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/18/08 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Thomas Ross
Ha, if I win can I have Brian's sponsors??

You would have to wrestle him for those. grin
Posted By: cwaldrop

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/19/08 01:16 PM

Hey if anybody hasn't signed up to win brian's truck it took me a total of about 30 seconds. Pretty cool. I will have to get Brian to sign it for me if I win.
Posted By: Tidwell77

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/19/08 01:31 PM

Contest is over!..........everyone go to another thread because the truck has already been taken... Good luck to you guys next year, till then see ya later and thanks for trying.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/19/08 01:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Tidwell77
Contest is over!..........everyone go to another thread because the truck has already been taken... Good luck to you guys next year, till then see ya later and thanks for trying.

rolfmao
Posted By: CDavid

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/19/08 02:08 PM

White

Black is beutifull untill you get to the Deer lease. Then it just looks scratched & dirty.
Posted By: Rutster

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/19/08 04:03 PM

I think i will take a new white one myself.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/19/08 04:06 PM

I don't know what I will do with the NEW CHEVY I'm going to WIN, I just bought a new FORD.... scared..... bolt

OK OK, I will drive the CHEVY.

Casey
Posted By: BrokeOff®

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/19/08 04:24 PM

I guess I'll have to make room for the white one in my driveway. How much will you give me for my 08' GMC Sierra crew cab when I win this one?
Posted By: TxFunBoy

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/19/08 08:05 PM

Ill buy your 08 off you as long as you leave your boat attached to it when you drop it off.. X wife took mine!!

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/21/08 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: bogey
I would like white with the rear bumper dipped in spike it smile

I'll try to make sure we have some on hand. thumb
Posted By: Frank I

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/21/08 08:40 PM

I'll accept any color that does not come with a payment plan.

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/22/08 02:54 PM

The one with out a payment is always the best one. thumb
Posted By: Grant2

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/22/08 03:35 PM

Monte just pull my name and be done with it!!!!

Re: Moritz Chevrolet,Texas Fishing Forum, and Brian Clark Silverado Give a Way - 11/24/08 03:20 PM

Brian's the one that's drawing the name you'll have to talk to him. grin
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum