Texas Fishing Forum

Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet

Posted By: Monte Coon

Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 03:54 AM

Moritz Chevrolet has teamed up with Bassmaster Elite Series Pro Brian Clark as he prepares to hit the pro tour next month.

We've been working out the details for months, every thing finaly came together today. He'll be towing his Skeeter ZX225 with a brand new 2008 Chevrolet Z71 4x4 Crew Cab Silverado.

Please join Moritz Chevrolet and myself in wishing Brian well as he lives his dream of being one of the top pro bass anglers in the world. I've been friends with Brian for a long time and to get this opportunity to help him out at this early stage of his career is awesome.

Special thanks goes out to all the guys that made this sponsorship possible JP, the Texas Fishing Forum, and all the members that have made Moritz Chevrolet your Chevrolet dealer of choice. Thank you all!!!

Posted By: Tejasbasshunter

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 04:05 AM

Show us proud Brian! Cuddo's to you Monte and the others that made this possible.
Posted By: Allison1

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 04:13 AM

Good luck to Brian and the Moritz match.

Posted By: Baylor_Guy�

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 04:51 AM

lucky
Posted By: Rick Paradis

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 05:11 AM

It will be a lot of fun to follow him this year, knowing that he is sponsored by guys locally, will mean a little more....

Kudos to Monte and J.P

Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 09:31 AM

Best of luck to you both.

Both a Class Act.....
Posted By: Delvec

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 10:12 AM

Go FINISH IT Brian.

Pat
Posted By: Jimmie Moreland

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 10:17 AM

Kudos to Monte, his team at Moritz and Brian!
Posted By: Robby

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 10:45 AM

That's a great matchup & good to see Brian getting the local support he deserves. Be safe & keep reaching up because that's where the stars are Brian.
Posted By: Kay Dyson

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 10:52 AM

Outstanding Monte, JP, and the TFF.
That's a winning team no doubt.

Good luck Brian, we'll be watching, and pulling for you at each event..

Billy Dyson
Posted By: Bobs21X

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 11:47 AM

Congratulations Moritz, for getting him on your team!

Well deserved Brian, Best of luck in '08!!

Posted By: Bazztex

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 11:48 AM

A Sallute to Moritz and Brian cheers

Bazz fish
Posted By: Team Skeeterless

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 11:56 AM

Go get'em Brian! Congrats to you Monte and Moriz.thumb
Posted By: 521Rangerman

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 12:01 PM

Congratulations Monte / Moritz and Brian.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 12:08 PM

Very good to see Moritz helping this young man out in his career path! Monte, you good folk!
Posted By: Texas Husker

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 12:10 PM

Good luck Brian and Good job Monte.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 12:14 PM

Monte and JP are good to have on your team. I know Brian will make us all proud.
Good luck this year, and we are all behind you!
Posted By: deasley

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 12:21 PM

awsome job Monte thumb thumb and congrats to brian on your successes clap clap I look forward to seeing your future grow. Its nice to have someone from the home team.
Posted By: Stan Browning

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 12:24 PM

Congratulations to all,Monte,J.P. TFF AND Especially Brian
(Living the Dream)Good luck and God bless........We will be pulling for you........
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 12:53 PM

cheers
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 01:02 PM

very cool indeed! great job Monte.
Posted By: Brian McCarty

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 03:22 PM

Great news! Congrats to you both on a win-win deal!
Posted By: Fishing Frank

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 04:29 PM

I wish everyone a healthy and prosperous year. I am excited for you Brian. Go get em.
Posted By: Scott Gordon

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 04:46 PM

Outstanding job, Monte, and congratulations to Brian for making an outstanding team. Monte Coon and Moritz Chevrolet do so much for the sport of bass fishing in North Texas.
Posted By: Mike Keenan

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 05:01 PM

great job guys... cheers
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 07:11 PM

Nice job Monte and congratulation Brian! I look forward to following your success in the upcoming season.
Posted By: Paul Jeffcoat

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 07:52 PM

We wish you the best Brian!!!

Monte Coon and the Moritz Staff are the best for supporting the angling community. Period!!!!!

The TFF community, should recognize the kind of support that Moritz provides many of us and make it a priority to support them and all the businesses that contribute to the success of local guys/gals.

It is businesses like Moritz, that make it just a little easier for anglers to succeed...and live the dream!

Thanks Monte and once again congratulations Brian...!

Posted By: CDavid

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 08:01 PM

Great job Brian good luck
Posted By: goose

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 08:16 PM

Good signing job Monte/Moritz and congratulation to Brian.
Hopefully this will be a profitable alliance for both parties. banana

Now maybe somebody else can take my Media money, when Brian is out of town, we all feel like we are sponsors. cheers
Posted By: 2_2_5

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 09:05 PM

Go getem Brian!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to you this year. Monte, you guys are great.
Posted By: UCR Graphics

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/29/08 09:43 PM

Monte C., Monte R. and Jimmy our hats are off to you guys for the support you are giving to a very deserving young man. He is a perfect match for the supporting sponsors he has this year for the Elite trail. I know he will make all of you proud to be associated with him. GOOOOOOOOD Luck Brain from the family at UCR!!!!!
Posted By: udamdan

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/30/08 12:36 AM

I'll 2nd that Bazztex! clap

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/31/08 12:45 AM

Thanks for all the kind words guys I'm definately lucky to work for a company that allows me to support the sport I love.

Brian came in tonight and picked out his new truck of course we still need to get the custom camper and wrap on it so it'll be a few days before he takes it home.

The Silverado he has now has over 312,000 miles on it so needless to say he was pretty excited to pick out a new one.

He went with a Black Z71 Crew Cab here's a picture of one like he got.

Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/31/08 01:18 AM

I know he has earned it, but come on.. That chevy he has just got the front end re-done on it. I'm sure he could make another 100,000 miles on it!!!

Way to go Brian, I first met you over 15 years ago, and Im glad to see you Excel!..
Posted By: Kevin Bryant

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/31/08 01:20 AM

Can I come pick out a truck Monte? hahaha

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/31/08 01:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Kevin Bryant

I second that, except I'll take the fully loaded Tahoe 4x4!
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/31/08 01:48 AM

Monte:

Clark better be kicking out a GPS spot or two on EM for all you have done for him. grin

BTW now he can start his truck like a normal person. That ignition on the other truck flat wore me out when we hit Worth and I was trying to get the truck to the ramp to trailer. cheers

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/31/08 01:50 AM

I second that.... clap
Posted By: Kevin Bryant

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/31/08 01:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
Monte:

Clark better be kicking out a GPS spot or two on EM for all you have done for him. grin

I'll second that..just as long as your not fishing Media Team hahaha.

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/31/08 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Fish Killer
I know he has earned it, but come on.. That chevy he has just got the front end re-done on it. I'm sure he could make another 100,000 miles on it!!!

Way to go Brian, I first met you over 15 years ago, and Im glad to see you Excel!..

I think he intends to put another 100,000 on it because he sure was not interested in getting rid of it.

Originally Posted By: Mark Perry
Monte:

BTW now he can start his truck like a normal person. That ignition on the other truck flat wore me out when we hit Worth and I was trying to get the truck to the ramp to trailer. cheers

I have'nt asked for any spots YET. grin

Originally Posted By: Jimmie M.
Originally Posted By: Kevin Bryant

I second that, except I'll take the fully loaded Tahoe 4x4!

Yall get your selves qualified for the Elite Series and we'll see what we can do. thumb

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 01/31/08 10:21 AM

banana

Dont be shy with pics when they're available. Anyone want to throw Brian a party before he heads out?

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/04/08 01:12 AM

you get pics yet Monte?
Posted By: B-RAD19

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/04/08 01:19 AM

Brian,

Good luck this year. Make North Texas Proud. As for Monte and MORTIZ, you can't get a better deal. I am glad that a dealership like MORTIZ is taking care of our own. Thanks Monte.
Posted By: udamdan

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/04/08 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Monte Coon
Thanks for all the kind words guys I'm definately lucky to work for a company that allows me to support the sport I love.

Brian came in tonight and picked out his new truck of course we still need to get the custom camper and wrap on it so it'll be a few days before he takes it home.

The Silverado he has now has over 312,000 miles on it so needless to say he was pretty excited to pick out a new one.

He went with a Black Z71 Crew Cab here's a picture of one like he got.

That's Awesome Monte, and best of luck to Brian as he is blessed & living his dreams thumb

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/04/08 02:59 AM

Jimmie he picked up the truck a few days ago and is headed to Florida to prefish one of the up coming Elite Series events. We're waiting on the custom camper before we do the wrap, it's coming out of Kansas late next week. Once we get it in and get it wrapped I'll get some pictures up. We'll need all the votes we can get in the Best Rig Running contest so be sure and vote. thumb

I'm also working on a deal to give the truck away at the end of the year. If every thing works out we'll have a drawing for it and get Brian another truck next year. I still have some details to work out and need to convince the dealership that it's a good idea. The other problem will be getting Brian to part with it,he likes to keep em a while. What ever happens this will be a great year as we follow Brian and hopefully cheer him on in the Rookie of The Year Race and a lot more.

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/04/08 03:00 AM

good deal Monte, where do we go to vote?
Posted By: Fish Killer

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/04/08 03:05 AM

Monte,

I saw the truck this morning at EM, Looks SHARP!!! Too bad you gotta cover up a beast like that!

Thanks again for really being a great sponsor of the local fishing scene.

Good Luck to Brian in 08..

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/04/08 03:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Jimmie M.
good deal Monte, where do we go to vote?

They have a contest on the Bassmaster site were you can vote for the best looking rig but it won't be out for a while. I'll post the info as soon as it's available.

Chris your right it's a shame to wrap such a nice truck but he needs to keep up with the Jones'es and pay the bills. grin
Posted By: evolution44

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/04/08 10:55 AM

Congrats Brian! Good luck and do us proud!

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/09/08 01:48 AM

Looks like I'm getting closer to being able to do a give away for his truck at the end of the year. I think the way it would work is to have some type of drawing and the winner would be drawn by Brian at the Tackle show next year in January.

I realize from some other posts I've read that lots of guys are skeptical about these types of give aways. I assure you that if I can get the dealership to give the truck away your information would not be sold or passed on to any other parties.

The prize would be Brian Clarks 2008 Chevrolet Crew Cab Z71 4x4 Silverado, of course he'll be using it through out the year but it would still be pretty nice to win.

Would you guys be interested in registering for something like this?

Posted By: Barbara Jo

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/09/08 02:27 AM

Way to go Monte/Moritz, BIG congratulations Brian, that's absolutely wonderful.
Hope to see you again at the veteran's tournament in May!!

BJ
Posted By: jeff0825

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/09/08 02:30 AM

Give the truck away??????????? Another awesome Moritz Chevrolet promotion!! Thanks Monte!!
Posted By: H. Johnson

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/09/08 02:21 PM

I'm glad I bought my truck at Moritz. In fact, I won't look anywhere else next time.

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/09/08 03:44 PM

I think it'd be great Monte! sign me up!
Posted By: Mike Zachary

Re: Brian Clark and Moritz Chevrolet - 02/09/08 07:19 PM

I live in Ada, OK and am a firefighter and tint windows on my days off. I would be more than happy to tint his front two doors to match the back if he ever made up this way. Not much I know, but spending as much time on the road as he will, I'm sure he would appreciate it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum