Texas Fishing Forum

Need a truck, call TFF'ers Chris Tilton or Monte Coon

Posted By: Tom Redington

Need a truck, call TFF'ers Chris Tilton or Monte Coon - 05/02/06 06:43 PM

After my recent accident, I needed a truck ASAP. TFF'ers Chris Tilton (Ford) and Monte Coon (Chevy) both responded to my questions on the Forum and sent me e-mails with more detailed info. Neither one placed any pressure on me and were a ton of help in quickly getting into a new truck. I ended up going with the Ford 250 Super Duty with a Power Stroke diesel. It fit my tastes a little better, but both vehicles are great and the Chevy is very quiet and the seats are really comfortable and it has a really strong motor. I'm sure I'd be happy in either truck.

Since I needed a truck right away, I wasn't able to buy one from Chris because he didn't have the right one on the lot that particular day. Even though he didn't get the sale, Chris took the time to call me and helped me make sure I got a great deal on my truck. If I go with another Ford in the future, you can be sure I'll go with Chris and Bob Utter Ford.

Chris and Monte, if you are ever headed to Fork, drop me a note and I'll let you know the where's and how's. And now that I have a tow vehicle again and my body isn't quite so stiff, I'm looking forward to giving a few of those bass at Fork whiplash!! banana

Good Fishing,

Tom
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Need a truck, call TFF'ers Chris Tilton or Monte Coon - 05/02/06 07:09 PM

Tom thanks so much for the kind words, congrats on the new truck and we'll catch you on the next one. Take care Chris
Posted By: Stan Browning

Re: Need a truck, call TFF'ers Chris Tilton or Monte Coon - 05/02/06 08:51 PM

I will second that Tom,none better in the business 2 class guy's,that will go above and beyond to get you in what you need and want......
Posted By: Monte Coon

Re: Need a truck, call TFF'ers Chris Tilton or Monte Coon - 05/03/06 12:23 AM

Tom congrats on the new ride!! I'm glad you were able to get back on the road quickly.
Next time I come to Fork I will definately give you a call to see whats happening.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Need a truck, call TFF'ers Chris Tilton or Monte Coon - 05/07/06 02:52 AM

Both Chris and Monte are great folks. You cannot go wrong with either one.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum