Texas Fishing Forum

Total Purchase Price

Posted By: SWAfisherman

Total Purchase Price - 09/07/15 05:25 PM

Hey Guys, I'm looking into buying a new motor and I'm having a difficult time getting the total purchase price from the dealers. Here's my question, what is a good amount to expect to pay in addition to the purchase price? I know tax, title, etc will factor in. I'm thinking 500.00 would cover it but I'm not sure. The purchase price for the motor I'm looking at is 4829.00 if that helps. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Evan
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: Total Purchase Price - 09/07/15 05:44 PM

They know to the penny what it's going to cost you put the door.
Posted By: RecLending.com

Re: Total Purchase Price - 09/07/15 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: SWAfisherman
Hey Guys, I'm looking into buying a new motor and I'm having a difficult time getting the total purchase price from the dealers. Here's my question, what is a good amount to expect to pay in addition to the purchase price? I know tax, title, etc will factor in. I'm thinking 500.00 would cover it but I'm not sure. The purchase price for the motor I'm looking at is 4829.00 if that helps. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Evan

Hard to figure why you can not get a final price. Are you trading or anything else that is an unknown? If the engine is in stock, it should be really easy to get a price. Are they rigging it or cash and carry? If they need to order, it might change a very small bit but it should be no different that buying a car. The dealer should know the price and how to price all the extra things needed to complete the job. We will not make a guess on the additional charges or dealer fees but let us know if you need a hand finding a dealer.
Thank you,
Ken
Posted By: SWAfisherman

Re: Total Purchase Price - 09/07/15 08:56 PM

Thanks Everyone, I'll push harder on them this week to get the out the door price.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Total Purchase Price - 11/18/15 07:19 PM

The other cost involved are freight and dealer prep/rigging. These cost will very from dealer to dealer with a lot depending on their deal with the boat manufacturer.
Posted By: Stick um all

Re: Total Purchase Price - 11/19/15 03:56 PM

Just ask for a buyers order and MSRP sheet. It's what the bank would use if you were applying for loan.
Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: Total Purchase Price - 11/22/15 01:55 PM

I sent you a PM....look in My Stuff above.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum