Texas Fishing Forum

San Antonio Area Bass Fishing

Posted By: LMB Republic

San Antonio Area Bass Fishing - 01/10/17 01:25 PM

Hey guys this is my first video from filming in Texas. I will be doing a lot more videos in the coming months. I will be doing monthly tackle reviews along with TACKLE GIVEAWAYS of my favorite baits from that months tackle review. To be entered for a tackle review subscribe to the channel and post a comment on the upcoming tackle review videos. Hope you guys like it!
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: San Antonio Area Bass Fishing - 01/10/17 02:22 PM

Cool video and welcome to the TFF!
Posted By: Casey Borgers

Re: San Antonio Area Bass Fishing - 01/10/17 06:53 PM

I dig the music. Every try the head cam? Also,working 2 gopros has a game changer for me in a kayak. You might like some of my fishing videos as well. Just look up Casey Borgers on youtube. Subscribing to your channel now.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: San Antonio Area Bass Fishing - 01/11/17 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Gitter Done
Cool video and welcome to the TFF!

Plus #1. woot
Posted By: LMB Republic

Re: San Antonio Area Bass Fishing - 01/12/17 03:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Casey Borgers
I dig the music. Every try the head cam? Also,working 2 gopros has a game changer for me in a kayak. You might like some of my fishing videos as well. Just look up Casey Borgers on youtube. Subscribing to your channel now.

So when I bought the chest mount and checked the angle I immediately regretted not getting the head cam instead haha. But depending on what camera gear I bring, sometimes I do another camera on a tripod plus the chest mount. I'll check out your channel!
Posted By: Wildman of the navidad

Re: San Antonio Area Bass Fishing - 01/13/17 01:28 AM

Great vid thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum