Posted By: "Ol Spookin

Re: Red River Striper Fishing Video! - 06/19/15 12:02 AM

thumb
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Red River Striper Fishing Video! - 06/19/15 12:21 AM

Nice Vid. Thanks
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Red River Striper Fishing Video! - 06/19/15 05:56 AM

That Was a really great video to see unless y'all already had your limits before that fish was released. In the last few weeks I have really found it sad all the people who have been preaching the conservation of such a great trophy fishery on the lake have just had utter disregard for keeping that trophy fishery up on the river keeping all the biggest stripes that they can catch. It has been an absolute slaughter back there of trophy stripers glad to see somebody at least videoing throwing one back great video and happy clients. Almost every edible species of fish I have encountered the small ones eat better and the big ones are more fun to catch so let them go to make you a bunch a little ones to eat. I can't wait till I can get down there when the water goes down with my flyrod we had some of the best days of fishing you can imagine back in 07. Of course I don't care to eat stripers but I love to catch them LOL. Good stuff Tim.
Posted By: DannyCCL

Re: Red River Striper Fishing Video! - 06/19/15 10:58 AM

thumb
Posted By: TIM CLINE

Re: Red River Striper Fishing Video! - 06/19/15 11:59 AM

This trip we released everything! The morning trip the people kept 13 or 14 stripers! I encourage the release of big fish but only when I feel the fish will survive after release! Stripers do not do well after a long fight!
Posted By: woodbutcher

Re: Red River Striper Fishing Video! - 06/20/15 08:25 PM

looked like a fun trip.
Posted By: Cowtown Kid

Re: Red River Striper Fishing Video! - 06/24/15 09:19 AM

Nice Video! Looks like fun!

texas
Posted By: Bissett

Re: Red River Striper Fishing Video! - 06/24/15 02:10 PM

Nice video, looks like an awesome day!
Posted By: krawlin 47

Re: Red River Striper Fishing Video! - 07/08/15 02:00 AM