Texas Fishing Forum

Moby Dicks Pond

Posted By: Nekro

Moby Dicks Pond - 07/03/18 10:21 PM

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Moby Dicks Pond - 07/04/18 03:59 AM

It is always a good thing to have a variety of baits to match the bite. Great reminder! thumb

Re: Moby Dicks Pond - 07/04/18 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
It is always a good thing to have a variety of baits to match the bite. Great reminder! thumb

No kidding. I found out the hard way to make sure there’s a set up for everything. Going to buy my top water rig this week.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Moby Dicks Pond - 07/04/18 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Nekro

No kidding. I found out the hard way to make sure there’s a set up for everything. Going to buy my top water rig this week.

Also there have been many of times I have been out fishing when I have worked super hard and using everything I have and could still not get em to bite! bang That's called fishing! thumb

Side Note: You fish a lot of the same type of water bodies I fish. Love your videos. I have picked up some good methods watching your videos. cheers

Re: Moby Dicks Pond - 07/05/18 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Nekro

Also there have been many of times I have been out fishing when I have worked super hard and using everything I have and could still not get em to bite! bang That's called fishing! thumb

Side Note: You fish a lot of the same type of water bodies I fish. Love your videos. I have picked up some good methods watching your videos. cheers

Yes I was working hard that day, but cracking a cold on and it was actually nice weather wise. Could ask for anything more. O really we do lol Thanks for watching some schmuck recording his hobby. cheers
Posted By: Gitter Done

Re: Moby Dicks Pond - 07/10/18 02:50 PM

Enjoyed the video. Some days they bite and other days the don't. No matter what you throw at them. bang
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Moby Dicks Pond - 07/12/18 01:09 PM

Neat video. Thanks for sharing. woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum