Texas Fishing Forum

When You Think You're Hung Up, But...

Posted By: Chetatkinsdiet

When You Think You're Hung Up, But... - 09/16/17 02:49 PM

Is there a better feeling than when you think you're hung up, but then you see the water start boiling.....happened last night just as I was about to go home. A nice 5 pounder on the line is a great way to finish the session. #turtlecreek

m
Posted By: Fish Comedian

Re: When You Think You're Hung Up, But... - 09/16/17 04:01 PM

caught my pb bass when I thought I was hung up, on lightweight gear with a 1/4 ounce rattle trap. The tree limb started swimming away.
Posted By: uacdub

Re: When You Think You're Hung Up, But... - 09/18/17 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Chetatkinsdiet
Is there a better feeling than when you think you're hung up, but then you see the water start boiling.....happened last night just as I was about to go home. A nice 5 pounder on the line is a great way to finish the session. #turtlecreek

m

Nice! Where at on TC? I caught my personal best TC bass about 2 weeks ago.

Posted By: Chetatkinsdiet

Re: When You Think You're Hung Up, But... - 09/19/17 03:03 PM

Lakeside Park, just north of Fitzhugh.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: When You Think You're Hung Up, But... - 09/24/17 04:12 AM

Originally Posted By: uacdub
Originally Posted By: Chetatkinsdiet

m

Nice! Where at on TC? I caught my personal best TC bass about 2 weeks ago.

Nice fish. cheers
Posted By: WackyRigger

Re: When You Think You're Hung Up, But... - 09/29/17 01:17 AM

Nice fish bud great way to end a outing cheers
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: When You Think You're Hung Up, But... - 10/05/17 03:49 PM

Had the exact feeling in 34 feet of water on Lake Fork. Bumped my jig in a tree stump and it just stopped, I tugged a little then BAM, it tugged back even harder. Got the HUGE bass to the boat and she popped off. Guaranteed 11+ pounder.Great feeling that ended with disappointment.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum