Texas Fishing Forum

380 Bridge????

Posted By: Jonathan_Zambrano

380 Bridge???? - 02/01/16 04:23 PM

I have noticed the 380 bridge is packed with cars lately.. that tells me that they be slamming something form the rocks. Anyone know what they are getting? Thanks for any info!

JZ
Posted By: Ledeez

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/01/16 04:44 PM

Packed? 4-5 cars to me is not packed but I have seen a few boats throwing castnets for shad. I passed by Saturday afternoon about 1ish saw about4-5 cars on my way to the dam. Sunday about 9am saw less than 6 cars. It shouldn't be long though! I think this weekends weather had folks itching
Posted By: HeavyLead

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/01/16 04:49 PM

Oh yeah, the weather has lots of people out. Saw a ton of people fishing some ponds this weekend where I was practicing my fly fishing skills.
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/01/16 05:46 PM

Lots of baitfish and bass in the area. Most people fishing are trying to hike south to the big bend in the river. However, many are learning that the area is still flooded and a lot of log jams down river at the lake mouth. Hard to say if the crappie and white bass run will make it up this year. Actually hate to say it, but we may have too much water. I may try to launch the yak and go down stream to check it out again.
Posted By: Ledeez

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/01/16 06:59 PM

No Bueno!! Jj4mel check your pm
Posted By: Striper Lifer

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/03/16 09:16 PM

Are y'all talking 380 on Lavon? Lew?
Posted By: kodys'papa

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/06/16 04:08 AM

Lavon
Posted By: YAKaddict

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/06/16 12:21 PM

I was there yesterday....meh. I did manage to almost flip my jon boat on a stump though
Posted By: Fisherman13

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/07/16 03:15 AM

If they are fishing Lavon its probably for cats from the bridge too early for crappie and way to far to park to reach any creek at Lavon. I don't know a whole lot about Lewisville but the river/creek from Ray Roberts to Lewisville that runs under 380 might have some fish in it.
Posted By: kdub#1

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/08/16 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: JJ4MEL
Lots of baitfish and bass in the area. Most people fishing are trying to hike south to the big bend in the river. However, many are learning that the area is still flooded and a lot of log jams down river at the lake mouth. Hard to say if the crappie and white bass run will make it up this year. Actually hate to say it, but we may have too much water. I may try to launch the yak and go down stream to check it out again.

This thread got confusing, but I figured it out. cars parked at 380 = Lavon This comment is about loserville. The River is flooded below 380 I believe on lewisville.
Posted By: JJ4MEL

Re: 380 Bridge???? - 02/08/16 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: kdub#1
Originally Posted By: JJ4MEL

This thread got confusing, but I figured it out. cars parked at 380 = Lavon This comment is about loserville. The River is flooded below 380 I believe on lewisville.

Yes, my apologies if I created any confusion. I am referring to Elm Fork that runs from Ray Roberts to Lewisville.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum