Texas Fishing Forum

Found a couple of hybrids

Posted By: KidKrappie

Found a couple of hybrids - 01/20/16 02:21 AM

Fished a creek today and caught some of my first hybrids in the last 3 or 4 years. Sure was fun on 6 pound line and a crappie rod. Got my limit and must have caught around 15-20. Caught a few sandies and a crappie. Can't wait to do it again! The picture doesn't do them justice. Smallest one is 18 1/4. A lot of 15-18 inch fish.

Posted By: Coffeebreak

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/20/16 04:30 AM

Nice catch, looks great start. Thanks for the update
Posted By: DallasCB4

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/20/16 05:06 AM

Great catch! Which lake did the creek feed from?
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/20/16 12:44 PM

Nice fish. Good job. thumb
Posted By: River Mongrel

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/20/16 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: uglystikayakin
Great catch! Which lake did the creek feed from?

I don't think hes gunna fall for that question. Loose lips sink ships!Id be willing to geuss a creek that feeds Lewisville somewhere. Good luck!!
Posted By: TheKingOfFish

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/20/16 01:31 PM

Dammm Anthony!!! Take me with u next time bro!! I wanna stretch my line!!! Even though i used braid lol
Posted By: crappieking95

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/20/16 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: TheKingOfFish
Dammm Anthony!!! Take me with u next time bro!! I wanna stretch my line!!! Even though i used braid lol
lmao no outsiders allowed, this is a sssL

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/21/16 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: crappieking95
Originally Posted By: TheKingOfFish
lmao no outsiders allowed, this is a sssL

HAHA! SSSL #1044984877 lol
Posted By: Lovfldx

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/22/16 01:40 AM

FROM THE ARCHIVES: ANYBODY RECOGNIZE THIS CRAPPIE CATCHIN' FOOL?

Seems he cut his crappie catchin' teeth on my home turf, or at least part of em, LOL!

You are now old enough to where we can remind you of "back in the day", eh son!!!

Rudy
Posted By: Lovfldx

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/22/16 01:44 AM

Took him out in my boat one day on B Lake, and we put some serious hurt on some dandy slabs, in a very short period of time. As you can see, the sun was setting, may have already dipped below the horizon. By the looks of other pics, we filled up an ice chest with some gooduns!

Rudy

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/22/16 02:12 AM

Wow! That is back in the day! I remember that day well. We caught them good that day! Was definitely in my learning stage. Time sure does fly.
Posted By: benp

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/22/16 03:24 AM

Nice work indeed and Rudy is a great teacher! I have enjoyed fishing with him over the last few years! Lets go get some Rudy!
Posted By: benp

Re: Found a couple of hybrids - 01/22/16 03:26 AM

Hey Fishinaholic, I fish quite a bit on weekdays if you are ever looking for a partner in crime give me a shot, you pm box is full I was gonna send you a message with some creek info.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum