Texas Fishing Forum

Good Bass Ponds?

Posted By: ftwfishing

Good Bass Ponds? - 10/19/15 06:52 PM

Any good LMB bank fishing in DFW? fish
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: Good Bass Ponds? - 10/19/15 07:10 PM

You will undoubtedly come across two responses to your post...

1. Be more specific as to "area"
2. I know some, but I won't give the locations out. Secrets are better left as secrets.

As for a response from me...I am in north Richardson, and plenty of decent ponds are around the 75/190 exchange. However, I have not fished since the Spring due to a broken bones and a knee surgery. Prior to that, I got skunked a few times, therefore, I cannot actually attest to the question of "good LMB fishing." It's been a rough fishing 2015 for me personally, but the year isn't over. I'm about to get back on the horse!

...------
Posted By: Fisherman13

Re: Good Bass Ponds? - 10/20/15 04:37 PM

Originally Posted By: George McGown
Any good LMB bank fishing in DFW? fish

Also check the bank fishing map at the top of the page in the bank section. That should get you started. Then also mentioning where your located is a good thing too. To answer your main question yes there are lots of places in the DFW to fish for bass. The Trinity River has been really good from what I hear from reports recently. An tons of ponds to fish just be careful of resident only (HOA) ponds as you might be asked to leave.
Posted By: musiclife_7

Re: Good Bass Ponds? - 10/20/15 05:50 PM

Pull up google maps and look around you. FYI you are making a ton of posts....you might start getting negative comments. Relax and enjoy the page. Read the comments of others and also read the threads from past days. A LOT of your posts could be answered if you took the time.
Posted By: Daniel Mtanous

Re: Good Bass Ponds? - 10/21/15 04:28 PM

Go to any public piece of water around your area and it will have some bass in it. It feels like there is a ton of wild bass around here.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum