Texas Fishing Forum

Frog fishing video

Posted By: ftabangler13

Frog fishing video - 09/15/15 05:04 AM

Finally got a video together today where the camera angles didn't suck. The talking is aimed more towards newbies to understand why I'm doing what I'm doing rather than just showing me catching fish. I'm thinking of doing more of this in the future. Some feedback would be really nice!

Posted By: ckcrew

Re: Frog fishing video - 09/15/15 03:24 PM

Enjoyed the video. Great commentary as you are fishing
Posted By: RussPrater "Bass Commander"

Re: Frog fishing video - 09/15/15 06:16 PM

Nice job
Posted By: Double K Outdoors

Re: Frog fishing video - 09/15/15 06:16 PM

Nice video. looks like you had a fairly good day.
Posted By: ftabangler13

Re: Frog fishing video - 09/15/15 06:58 PM

I expected a dink fest tbh, had a nice surprise
Posted By: Daniel Mtanous

Re: Frog fishing video - 09/15/15 07:56 PM

Just watched the video again. You should talk about how you work the frog and the worm. Do you twitch it or reel it fast? I found that vegetation that was in four feet of water but couldn't cast past it. I always ended up with tons of plants on my line.
Posted By: cope102

Re: Frog fishing video - 09/25/15 01:41 AM

Nice Video! I would also suggest throwing a punch rig right down into thae thick mats that were in shade. Sometimes you have to get it to penetrate the mats or cover and get it right in their face and a punch rig or jig is Awesome for that!
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Frog fishing video - 10/02/15 01:40 PM

Good job on the video. Thanks for sharing. woot
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: Frog fishing video - 10/03/15 03:01 PM

Nice...got to get out again!

...------
Posted By: Sumfish

Re: Frog fishing video - 10/05/15 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by ftabangler13
Finally got a video together today where the camera angles didn't suck. The talking is aimed more towards newbies to understand why I'm doing what I'm doing rather than just showing me catching fish. I'm thinking of doing more of this in the future. Some feedback would be really nice!

thought you were talking: http://www.nola.com/outdoors/index.ssf/2015/05/angler_uses_fishing_lure_to_ca.html
Posted By: deucer02

Re: Frog fishing video - 10/05/15 11:45 PM

Good video!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum