Texas Fishing Forum

Bank Fishing Spots - Ft. Worth, Dallas, Desoto, Arlington

Posted By: King_Fisher

Bank Fishing Spots - Ft. Worth, Dallas, Desoto, Arlington - 09/15/10 04:36 PM

Hey, all, as some of you may know, I have been working on a DFW area bank fishing map based on google maps.

Since I'm in Frisco, a lot of the locations on the map up to this point (as you can see if you look at it) are pretty much north of LBJ.

I'd also like to make this thing useful to people in the southern half of the metroplex and mid-cities who are looking for good bank-fishing locations, but since I don't fish those areas.....well, you get the idea.

I'd appreciate it if those of you that bank fish in these areas could post or PM me some good bank locations to put on the map, or you're certainly welcome to update the map yourself. Either way, I'm not looking for anyone's "honey hole" just good areas for those looking for new places to fish.

Here's the map: DFW Bank Fishing Map

If you post to this thread, I just need to know the name of the location "i.e. Little Elm Park" and where it's located, so that I can find it in google and add it to the map. Same thing applies if you PM me the information. Also helps to know what people are catching at the spot.

If you update the map yourself, please provide a name of the location and brief description of what people are catching.

Thanks! flehan

Questions & suggestions welcomed too. grin

BTW, for those of you that are thinking "OK, but what are you getting out of this?" the answer is - nothing - just trying to make it easier for us bank fishing types that are looking for places to fish.

Posted By: fiSherwood

Re: Bank Fishing Spots - Ft. Worth, Dallas, Desoto, Arlington - 09/15/10 08:54 PM

Cool beans, Slab; thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Bank Fishing Spots - Ft. Worth, Dallas, Desoto, Arlington - 09/17/10 02:27 AM

Nice Work. Good job "Slab Happy". Don't fish much up around Big D but the map will be useful when I do.
Posted By: MikeTbob

Re: Bank Fishing Spots - Ft. Worth, Dallas, Desoto, Arlington - 09/18/10 02:36 PM

Added a couple.
Posted By: King_Fisher

Re: Bank Fishing Spots - Ft. Worth, Dallas, Desoto, Arlington - 09/18/10 03:10 PM

Thanks Mike!
Posted By: mmendez1

Re: Bank Fishing Spots - Ft. Worth, Dallas, Desoto, Arlington - 09/23/10 04:15 PM

Added two spots.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum