Texas Fishing Forum

Boat contents?

Posted By: Dbranch3

Boat contents? - 08/07/17 08:12 PM

I have foremost through farm bureau I made sure I got just abut all coverages and increased liability coverage, my questiion is or my problem is, about a month ago I was pulling my boat home from the lake and we run into a heck of a rain and he'll storm, got home checked exterior of boat and drained bile age area and parked it, well haven't been fishin again until this weekend got ready to rig rods Saturday evening and opened front deck storage lid and it was 1/2 full of stinky water boxes all floating and my bow dephfinder submerged, after cleaning it out, I found the deck lid drain hose was disconnected, I can't afford to replace all the stuff in there, I haven't made a complete list but I am guessing somewhere upto $2000, should I and can I make a claim on this loss? Don't want to get dinged on making a small claim on insurance, it will be first claim with farm bureau we have homeowners, two vehicles and the boat on there!

Thanks for any help
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: Boat contents? - 08/13/17 12:00 AM

Your agent would be the person to ask, not a forum where everyone is going to have a different opinion, especially on insurance. Everyone's policy reads differently.
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: Boat contents? - 11/12/17 11:02 PM

What did ya find out out? I have Progressive also.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum