Texas Fishing Forum

Thanks Bob @ Worldwide Marine

Posted By: MT Livewell

Thanks Bob @ Worldwide Marine - 11/21/16 05:57 PM

Buying a 2015 rig and checked on insurances. Email the needed info to four different insurance agency's, including to my agent where my home and autos have coverage. Of the four, only Bob with Worldwide called me and we discussed my needs. I just placed my policy with Bob and want to say thanks to the TFF members who directed me to him.
Posted By: C130

Re: Thanks Bob @ Worldwide Marine - 12/09/16 10:56 PM

I did the same today. Bob will spend time and educate you on boat insurance. Great rate and someone who truly understands boat insurance and what we need as fishermen.
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Thanks Bob @ Worldwide Marine - 02/03/17 04:10 PM

I just renewed my boat insurance with Worldwide, great coverage and if you have questions you get to talk to a boater, not someone who is clueless.
Posted By: Fishspanker

Re: Thanks Bob @ Worldwide Marine - 04/14/17 02:40 AM

Got insurance today thru World Wide. 3X the liability for 1/3 the cost. My old policy had a $30k value but they would only pay actual value which is ~$15k. So the new policy is agreed value of $15K.

Much better deal. About 9 times better for the dollar.
Posted By: addicted

Re: Thanks Bob @ Worldwide Marine - 04/17/17 03:04 PM

Used Bob on my boat I just bought. Couldn't be happier with them.

Thanks Bob!
Posted By: Terabass

Re: Thanks Bob @ Worldwide Marine - 10/30/20 03:01 PM

I just insured my boat with Worldwide Marine, great coverage and if you have questions you get to talk to a boater, not someone who is clueless. Bob is the best. His crew give the best service there is.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum