Texas Fishing Forum

Worldwide Marine Underwriters

Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 02/28/15 05:43 PM

Thanks to Bob and staff for getting me an exceptional rate with all the correct coverages!! SF dropped my stepdad and I even got flak on my renters ins due to a prior boat claim! I didn't even approach SF to cover my boat. They do great on my autos so I'm not downing them.
I will say Bob knew exactly what I was describing in regards to everything on my boat. He is very knowledgeable in marine applications!! Glad I made the choice to go with them!
Posted By: BKT

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 03/19/15 08:28 PM

Have any contact info?

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 04/17/15 01:39 AM

Worldwide Marine Underwriters, Inc.
Bob Luellen
www.worldwidemarineins.com
15200 S. Wright Road • Suite 4
Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837
Phone: 800-339-1235 or 517-627-8080
Fax: 517-627-3355
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 04/17/15 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: BasscatRonnie
Thanks to Bob and staff for getting me an exceptional rate with all the correct coverages!! SF dropped my stepdad and I even got flak on my renters ins due to a prior boat claim! I didn't even approach SF to cover my boat. They do great on my autos so I'm not downing them.
I will say Bob knew exactly what I was describing in regards to everything on my boat. He is very knowledgeable in marine applications!! Glad I made the choice to go with them!

haha, Welcome to the other side.

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 04/18/15 02:03 AM

Hard to beat $350 a year with all the correct coverages. And full replacement value for my purchase price
Posted By: coolj

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 04/22/15 04:19 PM

Does your agent or insurance company have your back?

Well, Bob was there when I needed him. I just seized my lower unit on Texoma during a Tournament on Sunday and needed a Tow on the lake. I knew I had towing coverage but did not know that I needed a special number to call or keep a card to call during an emergency. I was charged $300.00 to get towed from Miller's cove to Lowe's Highport. When I called Bob he told me about what I should have done and might not get reimbursed. Yet, Bob was able to submit my tow bill and get it taken care of even with my situation. If you need the best insurance for the best rate you have to give Bob a call. He's not only an insurance pro but one for fisherman and their equipment.
Posted By: Terabass1

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 08/04/15 02:23 PM

I went to Bob a couple of years ago and have been fully satisfied with his prices and his service! I highly recommend him to anyone
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 12/03/15 04:41 PM

Bob was half of what State Farm wanted for a LOT better coverage damage, replacement, and everything else.

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 02/23/16 01:24 AM

They made it easy to switch boats on my policy! Great company to deal with!!
Posted By: Mulkey

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 02/24/16 09:15 PM

That's who I use now, great people
Posted By: Danny002

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 02/27/16 03:46 PM

Just bought my boat insurance from Bill and Bob great people to deal with very good coverage
Posted By: King.

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 03/01/16 09:56 PM

Ive been using WMU for a few years now. Best agents i've ever dealt with.
Posted By: Freeman Clark

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 05/20/16 12:49 AM

One thing about any insurance it is never any better than your agent.A good agent is a must.
Posted By: Terabass

Re: Worldwide Marine Underwriters - 07/20/16 05:48 PM

Bob saved Me $230 and provided much better coverage.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum