Texas Fishing Forum

LAKE TOW

Posted By: nelson196934

LAKE TOW - 08/14/10 03:32 PM

WANTED TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT A GREAT SERVICE THAT I HAVE FOUND .i JUST BECAME A MEMBER OF LAKE TOW .ITS LIKE HAVING AAA SERVICE ON THE WATER .I GOT A MEMBERSHIP FOR 99 DOLLARS A YEAR THAT IS ABOUT 8.50 A MONTH .THEY HAVE BOATS ON LAKE LEWISVILLE ,TAXOMA,LAKE AUSTIN,AND LAKE TRAVIS .THEY OFFER FREE TOWS ,FUEL DROPS ,AND JUMP STARTS FOR MEMBERS .THERE WEB SITE IS www.LAKETOW.NET .I GOT THIS BECAUSE LAST SUMMER ME AND MY SON GOT STRANDED ON THE LAKE AND HAD HELL GETTING HELP TO GET BACK TO THE TRAILER .JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL CHECK IT OUT !!! ITS A SMALL PRICE FOR PIECE OF MIND ON THE WATER +
Posted By: SheldonS

Re: LAKE TOW - 08/16/10 06:20 PM

No need to yell.
Posted By: Doug E. Fresh

Re: LAKE TOW - 08/17/10 06:17 AM

coach SPAM
Posted By: ToadSnatcher14

Re: LAKE TOW - 08/18/10 01:12 AM

It's not free if it cost you 99 bucks a year. Plus it is on bs lakes.
Posted By: nelson196934

Re: LAKE TOW - 08/20/10 11:27 AM

so texoma and lewisville are bs lakes .
Posted By: ChampionDon (SkeeterDon)

Re: LAKE TOW - 08/23/10 04:09 PM

Awesome, that is great. Get insurance from Bob and that is included in your policy that you purchase. If anyone was curious.
Posted By: Adam H

Re: LAKE TOW - 09/02/10 08:35 PM

it's included in a lot of insurance policies, or if it isn't you can add it for VERY little extra. If it's your home lake you probably know someone that could give you a tow anyway. I wouldn't give $99 for this.
Posted By: ToadSnatcher14

Re: LAKE TOW - 09/06/10 05:05 AM

Originally Posted By: nelson196934
so texoma and lewisville are bs lakes .

Well, if I need to say it again I will. However Lewisville takes the cake and Grapevine is a close second, way to many knuckleheads. Texoma is just to hard to go to when so many others are producing better, thats my opinion take it with a grain of salt. I get towed when I need one but it is in my policy. No need to cough up another 99 bucks to go visit lakes that I have no intrest in other than water sports. Oh did I mention I lost intrest in that also. So no don't need it, maybe if it was on lakes I fished, I would have some intrest.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum