Texas Fishing Forum

Travelers

Posted By: Douglas J

Travelers - 04/29/21 03:47 PM

Any opinions on Travelers boat insurance?

Positive and negative opinions wanted please

TIA
Posted By: Pinkus

Re: Travelers - 05/02/21 02:08 AM

That’s what I have thru bob at worldwide, haven’t had any claims so don’t know how actually good they are, I’m sure they are fine tho since bob is selling it..
Posted By: ETxRT

Re: Travelers - 05/30/22 04:39 AM

I’ve got Travelers, I haven’t had to use it, knock on wood… very well priced and good coverage!
Posted By: BWolfe67

Re: Travelers - 06/20/22 11:16 PM

I have Travelers insurance also, and I just had to make my 1st claim and they have been great, mechanical coverage is awesome. Fun N Sun found internal damage,sent me a new estimate and Travelers approved very quickly. Hope to have my bug back by this weekend
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Travelers - 07/10/22 09:32 PM

I have it,no claims 19% increase.
Having Ryan McCoy shop it.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Travelers - 08/03/22 02:21 PM

Dropped hull value from $40k to $30k and came down $130 .
Also discovered Travelers includes mechanical breakdown!
Not a bad deal.
Posted By: shellj22

Re: Travelers - 08/15/22 04:01 PM

Germaina insurance is getting out of the boat insurance business so I am shopping, anyone have Bob at Worldwide phone number?
Posted By: shellj22

Re: Travelers - 08/15/22 04:01 PM

Germaina insurance is getting out of the boat insurance business so I am shopping, anyone have Bob at Worldwide phone number?
Posted By: BwdMan

Re: Travelers - 08/19/22 06:18 PM

What is included on the mechanical breakdown coverage?
Posted By: ogles824 (aka Lakewaydr50)

Re: Travelers - 09/02/22 01:00 PM

I have Travelers and just filed a claim as well. Destroyed a boat trailer wheel on a curb. I filed the claim back in the first week of August but yet to have it settled, but it is not their fault. I'd been sending them pictures of the damage through my yahoo account via e-mail and they never got them. I finally went to my "sent" items file and realized there wasn't even a trace of those e-mails, I don't think I was giving the photos enough time to upload and I was sending to many for the system to handle. I sent them one at a time and let them fully upload and go before I closed my e-mail account and it worked.
I used them mainly for the mechanical coverage. If something causes me to loose a powerhead, I've been told its upwards of $11k to have it replaced on a 200 SHO Yamaha.
Posted By: Bueller427

Re: Travelers - 02/01/23 07:35 PM

I just went through my first claim with travels... my lower unit got destroyed on my 2007 Suzuki df140 from hitting a commercial crab pot...agent called me back right away, smooth as could be throughout the process.. covered a brand new lower unit with in 2 weeks of starting claim... very happy with Travelers
Posted By: Sdavis37

Re: Travelers - 03/30/23 08:39 PM

They covered my power head
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum