Texas Fishing Forum

Friday's work..

Posted By: SlabbedSilly

Friday's work.. - 08/05/17 07:59 PM

Just a few 😊

Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Friday's work.. - 08/05/17 08:03 PM

Dang dude, those are awesome. Especially like the Texas Toast and black... Gonna have to try that one... cheers

But hey, the minners are awesome too...

Re: Friday's work.. - 08/05/17 10:09 PM

Thanks Jig Man!! That Texas Toast combo was my son's creation and it's a good one. PM your address and I'll send some for field testing grin
Posted By: THarris22

Re: Friday's work.. - 08/07/17 07:02 PM

They look great !
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/07/17 01:55 AM

Nice baits! thumb
Posted By: SK.

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/07/17 03:02 AM

Those are sassy..... and tha crappie are gonna suck'em in.....
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/07/17 03:21 AM

Originally Posted By: SlabbedSilly
Thanks Jig Man!! That Texas Toast combo was my son's creation and it's a good one. PM your address and I'll send some for field testing grin
Hey Chris I thought I was your field tester crying

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/07/17 03:31 AM

Horace, you know I got you on these! Tell me which ones you want to try and I'll send a few! I post alot more jig pics on Facebook. I started a Slab Syndicate Crappie Jigs page and will continue posting pics there. I decided to go public and make it a small business to help pay for school and vehicles for my oldest son and daughter.

My 14 year old son was killed in a car accident August 25th, so I am trying to do something to stay busy and honor my baby boy. Tying is very therapeutic for me and keeps me busy.

Chris
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/07/17 07:04 PM

Reading the last two sentences stopped everything for me. So very sorry to hear about this loss. Heart breaking and beyond, but I'm sure the good Lord has another angel to love. angel

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/07/17 08:45 PM

Ken, he was an absolute angel (as 14 year old angels go) and he's shootin' hoops with the big boys now!! The prayers and support from everyone have been tremendous. I take some comfort in KNOWING that he accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior a few months ago. His brother (16) and sister (20) are adjusting (obviously). I tell people that he was an absolute blessing in every sense of the word. He taught me as much about life as I ever taught him. He was just so young, BUT he never had to deal with any huge loss or any health issues or any of the really hard parts of our lives on this earth. I told my kids that he feels sorry for us right now (not the other way around) because he gets to be in the most perfect place there is (Heaven) and we are left here in this world where we seem to have forgotten what's most important. Sorry for the soapbox brother....I appreciate your kind words!!!! God is good!!

Chris Muschalek
Posted By: Mr. Catchum

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/08/17 02:36 AM

Prayers To you and your family Chris. I am so sorry for your loss. Have comfort that god has a plan. angel

Outstand Jigs!!! thumb

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/08/17 03:37 AM

Thank you Mr. Catchum

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/08/17 04:04 AM

Horace, you know I got you on these! Tell me which ones you want to try and I'll send a few! I post alot more jig pics on Facebook. I started a Slab Syndicate Crappie Jigs page and will continue posting pics there. I decided to go public and make it a small business to help pay for school and vehicles for my oldest son and daughter.

My 14 year old son was killed in a car accident August 25th, so I am trying to do something to stay busy and honor my baby boy. Tying is very therapeutic for me and keeps me busy.

Chris
OMG pmsent
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/09/17 05:55 PM

Chris you have my prayers and condolences. There are no words I can say. I have no idea how to deal with that. God Bless you.
Posted By: SK.

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/10/17 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Bobcat1
Chris you have my prayers and condolences. There are no words I can say. I have no idea how to deal with that. God Bless you.

Yes, very well said.....
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/10/17 01:44 PM

WOW,prayers up for you and yours brother...

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/12/17 04:41 AM

Working on it...better pics coming soon.
Thank you coreywms!!!

Re: Friday's work.. - 09/12/17 05:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Fishbonz
Hey Chris I thought I was your field tester crying
The Black / blue & the Texas Toast
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum