Texas Fishing Forum

Ball Head

Posted By: slabslayer1105

Ball Head - 05/23/17 06:39 PM

Hey guys been out of the tying world for a while now, but a friend of mine was wanting me to paid him some collarless ball heads. I still have all my powder paint, but no many jig heads that aren't walleye. Who is selling good ball head jigs nowadays?
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Ball Head - 05/23/17 08:13 PM

PM sent
Posted By: pepop

Re: Ball Head - 05/24/17 04:58 AM

Squeaky pours probably the cleanest round head/no collar jig I've ever seen. He paints and sells so he may not be selling any "in the raw". I got a few from him and you cant even tell where the "sprew" (or whatever the heck you call it) was! They were perfect for painting because they weren't bright, kinda gunmetal grey.
Posted By: TakeTheBait

Re: Ball Head - 05/25/17 03:18 PM

I just put a order in at Zuma. Looks like a great unpainted head 50 for 5.99
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Ball Head - 05/25/17 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: TakeTheBait

Pretty good price, if shipping is not too bad. thumb
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Ball Head - 05/25/17 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: TakeTheBait

You can also get 100 for 8 or 9$ from Crazy Angler.
Posted By: slabslayer1105

Re: Ball Head - 05/26/17 03:33 PM

Thanks for the info guys! Last time I ordered from crazy angler a few years back their heads were really sloppy, lots of excess lead and the heads were loose on the hooks which is why I was looking to order from someone on the site.
Posted By: TakeTheBait

Re: Ball Head - 05/26/17 06:09 PM

3.25 for shipping
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Ball Head - 05/26/17 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: slabslayer1105
Thanks for the info guys! Last time I ordered from crazy angler a few years back their heads were really sloppy, lots of excess lead and the heads were loose on the hooks which is why I was looking to order from someone on the site.

Must have gotten a bad batch. I have been getting my jigheads from there for years and have never had any problems.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Ball Head - 05/28/17 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: fishin'aholic2
Originally Posted By: slabslayer1105

Must have gotten a bad batch. I have been getting my jigheads from there for years and have never had any problems.

I ordered jig heads twice from CA and had the same issues. Can't beat them for everything else though!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum