Texas Fishing Forum

Fluid Bed Membrane

Posted By: Fishin" A Jig

Fluid Bed Membrane - 08/10/16 09:59 PM

To all fluid bed user .... I have come across a paper-like membrane that is used for fluid beds for painting jigs. The characteristics of the membrane are as follows:

# - Hard structure membrane (paper like and white in color)
# - Recyclable
# - Highly water resistant
# - Breathable
# - Tear-resistant
# - Durable
# - Acid-free and PH neutral

I am offering a free sample for you to try for your 2" or 3" fluid bed cups. All you do is glue the membrane to your cup and then trim the access off and it is ready to use in 24 hours. I use gorilla glue and always let it cure for 24 hours and have not had a problem at all. Pm me if you want a sample to try.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Fluid Bed Membrane - 08/11/16 07:27 PM

Brown paper sacks have worked great for me the last few years.
Posted By: Fishin" A Jig

Re: Fluid Bed Membrane - 08/11/16 08:30 PM

I am sure that a lot of different types of materials are used for the filters. But I came across the membrane material by accident and am willing to let others try it to see if they approve of it like I and many others have done so. Due to the response thus far, I will end the trial period for the samples at the end of the month.
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Fluid Bed Membrane - 08/11/16 09:08 PM

PM sent
Posted By: TurboDan

Re: Fluid Bed Membrane - 08/15/16 06:53 PM

pm sent
Posted By: Jonathan_Zambrano

Re: Fluid Bed Membrane - 08/31/16 11:19 PM

PM sent!
Posted By: Skip_48

Re: Fluid Bed Membrane - 09/01/16 06:30 PM

Sorry, but already so much invested in cups for the bought kind I couldn't think about a home made one at this point. Besides I already have two fluid beds that I bought a good while back so no need to do more.

Skip
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum