Texas Fishing Forum

Tied a few more

Posted By: Cowboytex

Tied a few more - 03/18/16 04:19 PM

Well, I got my order in from crazy angler yesterday and tied a few more. Obviously I copied some of Pepop's jigs (to the best of my ability) that are known to do well on Palestine (thanks for the ideas Pepop! flehan )

Also, went out yesterday for about an hr with the jigs I tied the other day and caught my first crappie on my own jigs! He wasn't a keeper but it was still pretty cool (sorry no pics) cheers
Posted By: Jerry T.

Re: Tied a few more - 03/18/16 05:01 PM

Great looking work, sir. Definitely got some Pepop flare in there. Bet the Palestine crappie are trained to nail them already.... roflmao

Re: Tied a few more - 03/18/16 06:32 PM

Well from what I hear, if I got them right, The dang things'll just jump in the boat trying to get in my jig box! All I got to do is show up! bolt banana
Posted By: larry mays

Re: Tied a few more - 03/18/16 09:22 PM

Real nice the last one is the type I do for myself.
Posted By: Skip_48

Re: Tied a few more - 03/19/16 03:30 PM

Really nice job!

Skip
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Tied a few more - 03/19/16 03:48 PM

Gotta be real careful with Pepop's jigs...
You will have over your limit in no time..
They will jump in the live-well without ya knowing it...
Posted By: pepop

Re: Tied a few more - 03/19/16 07:02 PM

You guy's stop it!! blush

Re: Tied a few more - 03/20/16 01:20 AM

Couple more yesterday evening. Caught 3 on Palestine today (2 came off pulling them in the boat. Didn't use the net bang)
Posted By: whaler15

Re: Tied a few more - 03/20/16 03:36 AM

Very nice work and great color combos. Is that a purple & green chenille in the first pic?

Re: Tied a few more - 03/20/16 04:07 AM

Thanks man! Yes sir, it's 2 different chenilles weaved together to get purple on top green on bottom to continue the theme throughout the jig. Same with the black and chartreuse on the end.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Tied a few more - 03/30/16 04:40 AM

Nice baits. Good job. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum