Texas Fishing Forum

Who makes jig heads?

Posted By: MeatWad

Who makes jig heads? - 03/08/11 11:51 PM

Looking for some 1/16 oz. jig heads. Florescent Red, Flor. Orange, Chart. and White.

Flor. red is hard to find in the stores, they are too red, and flor. orange is too orange.

Also looking for custom so I can get bigger hooks. Dont know what size hook I'm looking for, I just know the hooks on the ones you buy at the store have too small of hooks.
Posted By: clay83

Re: Who makes jig heads? - 03/09/11 01:27 AM

Call Robert at crazyanglertackle.com and tell him what size head/hook u want and then tell him to throw n some powder paint and you will never have to look for what u want again, you can just paint your jigs exactly how You want them.
Posted By: Mckinneycrappiecatcher

Re: Who makes jig heads? - 03/09/11 03:50 AM

I can make u some for cheap
Posted By: hotmod

Re: Who makes jig heads? - 03/10/11 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: clay83
Call Robert at crazyanglertackle.com and tell him what size head/hook u want and then tell him to throw n some powder paint and you will never have to look for what u want again, you can just paint your jigs exactly how You want them.

+1 on Crazy Angler, he is one fine feller!
Posted By: Matthew Carroll

Re: Who makes jig heads? - 03/20/11 10:58 AM

CatfishN8,
I also could make you some....
Posted By: CRAPPIEJIGN

Re: Who makes jig heads? - 03/28/11 07:45 AM

Matthew recently custom poured 300 heads for me. I have known Matthew for the past five or six years. I have purchased his completed jigs and I have purchased blank jigheads for tying.

Matthew's attention to detail, quality of product and customer service is legendary. Matthew has a very honorable reputation.

Are there other reputable dealers? Of course. I simply know I am supporting Matthew Carroll who is the sort of guy who would in turn support you or I.

Good luck and happy jig tying!

Jeff
Posted By: Sac-lait-Pat

Re: Who makes jig heads? - 03/28/11 08:52 AM

CatfishN8 you have a PM.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum