Texas Fishing Forum

James Biggs

Posted By: Kenja

James Biggs - 07/18/17 11:54 PM

Just wanted to take a minute to recommend booking James Biggs in your journey to become a better and more efficient angler. I spent Saturday on Lake Grapevine with James and I will guarantee it would take me years to learn what he taught me in a day on the lake. Money well spent.
I have a much better idea how to break down a lake and eliminate unproductive areas quickly. It is also very interesting to learn his process for dialing in on the fish.

In addition he's a pretty entertaining guy to have a conversation with.
Posted By: lipjerk

Re: James Biggs - 07/18/17 11:57 PM

James is a great guy and guide thumb
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: James Biggs - 07/19/17 12:17 AM

I just talked to him today. Hope to get something scheduled in the near future.
Posted By: Jtunnell

Re: James Biggs - 07/19/17 01:39 AM

I had the opportunity to go out with James on Grapevine today and man was it a great learning experience. He opened my eyes up to so much more of the lake, did a great job of breaking down his approach, and put us on some good fish. Can't say enough good things about this guy. I will definitely be booking another trip!

Posted By: Bradley McCaw

Re: James Biggs - 07/19/17 02:25 AM

I second that, I've been fishing with James for 5 years now before he was guiding and he has taught me so much out on the water I highly recommend him!
Posted By: bbassfishes

Re: James Biggs - 07/19/17 02:49 AM

I'll throw in a +1 for gentleman and a scholar. Seriously though, he can put you in a mindset towards fishing, that you know that you already knew, but never thought to do.
Posted By: Hook'em79

Re: James Biggs - 07/19/17 02:59 AM

Contact info?
Posted By: EDO

Re: James Biggs - 07/19/17 03:01 AM

Yep, he's the Real Deal.
Want to get to the top of your golf game you get lessons from and instructor. Same thing here. The more lessons you take the better your game. Been blessed to be able to fish with him for several trips in an attempt to get to the top of my game. Have an idea/objective of what you want to learn/accomplish before each trip. For me I told him to start from fishing 101. Literally from line and hook selection to hook sets.

This one is from JP last Saturday and not from any locations I've fished with James. I'm pretty sure I don't hook this one with my old hook set.
Posted By: tsspencer2887

Re: James Biggs - 07/19/17 02:27 PM

+1 thumb
Posted By: bccougar

Re: James Biggs - 07/19/17 02:34 PM

The man knows his stuff for sure!
Posted By: LinkLowrance

Re: James Biggs - 07/19/17 02:44 PM

Another one for Biggs. Keeps it simple and smashes on them
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: James Biggs - 08/01/17 12:54 PM

Posted By: Battson34

Re: James Biggs - 08/07/17 06:58 PM

Agree completely!
Posted By: i-Fish

Re: James Biggs - 08/08/17 01:24 AM

+1 for James Biggs. I'll be a repeat customer and very soon at that. It was a tough bite when we went out a few days ago but we still got numbers and I learned a great deal from him. We're going to blister them again!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum