Texas Fishing Forum

BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!!

Posted By: Smash-Tech Custom Baits

BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/28/16 06:34 AM

Smash-Tech Custom Baits is proud to announce that we have acquired the mold, patent, and all rights to the very popular Bubble Fry! Everyone that was afraid they were going to run out can rest assured that they can get the same bait they have loved for years made the way it has been with some new colors and more coming in the future.

Fabricated with exactly 136 air-trapping appendages, the Smash-Tech Bubble Fry is a slow floating, fish catching, bubble-making machine. Brought back into production due to the high-demand from anglers across the country, the Smash-Tech Bubble Fry slowly glides and suspends on its way to the bottom, while releasing a generous amount of air bubbles. Whether you are fishing them Carolina-rigged, Texas-Rigged, wacky style, or with a shakey head, the Bubble Fry is the go to for anglers everywhere. 10 per pack.

Look for them to appear at Oak Ridge Marina and Lake Fork Marina this weekend as well as shipping out to our other dealers over the next few days. The Bubble Fry is available in 7 colors currently. www.smashtechbaits.com

Chartreuse Pepper
Chartreuse Pepper Red
Green Pumpkin
Watermelon Red
Red Bug
Blue Fleck
Watermelon Chartreuse

Posted By: Chris G

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/28/16 01:48 PM

Congrats Heath! I know you were really excited about this opportunity and I'm sure its going to pay off.
Posted By: Chato

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/28/16 01:55 PM

Way to go Heath..
Posted By: APT

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/28/16 02:17 PM

We have a shipment on the way to our store!
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/28/16 06:23 PM

That's awesome Heath. Great bait for sure!

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/28/16 09:29 PM

R&R marine in Pittsburg Texas now has their bubble fries!
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/28/16 09:38 PM

Will anyone in Longview be carrying them?
Posted By: SteveHummert

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/29/16 02:04 AM

That is awesome Heath.....congrats and good move on your part
Posted By: USA-1

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/30/16 03:45 PM

Anglers Pro Tackle introduced me to Smash-Tech back in the summer. They have been good plastics that have good weight, and durable. Only thing is their watermelon stick baits seem dark....almost black. But I think this is only on the stick baits. Maybe they have different versions of shade. Anyway good stuff...
Posted By: USA-1

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/30/16 04:10 PM

Your taper worm rocks on a drop shot

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 10/31/16 05:10 PM

We appreciate the support! We just couldn't let such a great bait go away and a certain guy that throws them awful lot was running low. wink

Now available at Fishin World, Anglers Pro Tackle, Tackle Addict and Pond King this week!
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: BUBBLE FRY IS BACK!! - 11/02/16 02:14 PM

Yay nice to know they are Back!! I keep hearing about these baits on a C-rig and need to try em out!! And yes some new colors would be Great as well!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum