Texas Fishing Forum

Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!!

Posted By: Monte Reagan

Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/22/16 01:07 AM

We would like to thank all of our customers for making 2016 a banner year for boat and tackle sales. We had huge increases this year and we are very proud to announce that we are the number 1 Skeeter dealer in the country 2 years in a row with a 37% increase over a great 2015. With over 5 million dollars in Skeeter sales in 2016 we are gearing up for another big year in 2017. We will have more inventory on the ground than ever before so you will have a huge selection to choose from. We are also very proud that in just over a year we have over 60 new Phoenix buyers join the Fun-n-Sun family. We again have tons of boats showing up daily. With huge increases in service and tackle again we just want to thank all our loyal customers and we look forward to serving all of you in the years to follow. You can always go to www. Funnsunboats.com to find the boat of your dreams.
Posted By: bullwinkle

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/22/16 01:24 AM

Wowser! Congratulations Jeff, Monte, and the staff at Fun-N-Sun for a phenomenal year.
Posted By: Chris Borden

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/22/16 01:54 AM

cheers
Posted By: Alex Finch

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/22/16 02:54 AM

Congratulations on a great year, Monte and Jeff and team! There are some hidden gems lurking in that tackle store. I found one such gem before the Lake Fork High School Open this year, and the kids caught some of the fish in their 2nd place bag because of it. I was visiting to pick up parts for my boat and just happened to stumble on it on my way out. I'm looking forward to visiting FNS when I get in the boat market (very soon hopefully).
Posted By: LukeAnderson

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/22/16 03:07 AM

Bought some tackle in there today and chopped it up with the boys!
Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/22/16 03:49 PM

Im so proud of our crew for continually setting records with Skeeter boats and also bringing an awesome boat line like Phoenix to the forefront of our fishing community. I love that we still strive to maintain the reputation as a fishing dealership for the fishing community. Its pretty easy to do when DFW/North Texas has no doubt, the BEST customers and friends to work for. Thank you for all your loyalty to Fun-n-Sun Boats & Tackle in keeping us #1 in sales. Im still blown away by how both our loyal customers and employees, have taken our once small tackle shop that was designed to be a convenience for our boat customers, into a legitimate amount of our business. It just confirms to me that we have and always will be, FISHING FIRST!
Feeling truly blessed!
Jeff
Posted By: Dax Davis

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/22/16 05:14 PM

Congrates!
Posted By: Stan L

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/22/16 05:27 PM

Good things happen to good people and Fun & Sun has it all. Thanks for providing a great producer for all of us anglers!
Posted By: bass ace

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/25/16 07:00 PM

Congratulations guys!
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/25/16 09:32 PM

Well deserved.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Thanks From Fun-n-Sun Boats and Tackle for a Great Year!! - 09/25/16 09:38 PM

You folks are awesome! Can't wait for January show!! Congrats on your accomplishments! I don't see any other dealers put forth as much effort as you all do for the angling community! Thank you!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum