Texas Fishing Forum

Anglers Pro tackle

Posted By: Banjo man

Anglers Pro tackle - 03/09/16 05:11 PM

Justin Case you have been living under a rock and never heard of Anglers Pro tackle you need to check this place out. by far the cheapest place to buy tungsten and they always seem to have the newest Bates out on the market!!! I have decided to boycott Bass Pro and Cabela's because the prices are so good at Anglers check them out at Anglers Pro tackle.com. you won't be disappointed!!!!!
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/09/16 09:52 PM

APT is a great store. Rick and his wife know whats going on in the tackle world. So many baits in that store and man could get lost and lose his pocket book as well.
Posted By: Rudy Lackey

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/10/16 01:29 AM

Every thing you need.
Posted By: blackhorse

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/10/16 02:53 AM

good people good store, have driven from east of rockwall to go there
Posted By: I love fishing

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/10/16 09:18 AM

Man.. they're 7 minutes from my house and I haven't drop by yet. Easily located off Rufesnow dr. I need a rod n reel.
Posted By: WCLBASS

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/10/16 10:35 AM

I use to use them when they were at Fun&Sun,but that Rufesnow traffic is terrible,I just wont fight it.
Posted By: texasbass1

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/10/16 03:43 PM

Great store. Traffic isn't that bad I drive over from The Colony. Stop by and see Rick and Patty.
Posted By: Nathan "Bull" Montgomery

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/10/16 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: texasbass1
Great store. Traffic isn't that bad I drive over from The Colony. Stop by and see Rick and Patty.

I've never had any issues with traffic over there either. Just dont go during rush hour and you're fine
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/10/16 04:49 PM

I like the consignment rack for rods and reels,..gotta couple rods there that I would never buy new.
They're right down the street, which is good and bad. Good folks.. fish
Posted By: buton

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/10/16 04:55 PM

love the store.. i always visit whenever i go to the metromess for business. The consignment rack is great and the tugsten far more better.
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/11/16 09:56 AM

I've driven from Waco to go there.
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/11/16 01:56 PM

You can access the store from Mid-Cities/Watauga BLVD.
Posted By: BrianTx01

Re: Anglers Pro tackle - 03/11/16 01:56 PM

They also carry a lot of catfish tackle.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum