Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Athens guide trips

Posted By: CartersFishingAdventures

Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 02:56 AM

Calls are coming in and calendars getting booked for the spring; if you wanna have a jammed packed day catching bass and go home with a day to remember. You'd better check out cartersfishingadventures.com and contact me to get to your spot booked. fish

Posted By: Razorbackuphere

Re: Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 04:25 AM

Nice pics of slot fish. A-rig?
Posted By: Nutman

Re: Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 12:37 PM

There are 3 pictures above with 4 fish in each picture that are obviously "slot" fish, if on Athens, which is what you are promoting. How can you take pictures like that on Athens when you are supposed to return all slot fish to the lake and not put any in your live well ?
Posted By: jbcarroll3000

Re: Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 05:37 PM

Good questions. Surely he caught doubles and triples, at the same time his buddy/client did the same, on A-rig or double fluke rig or drop shot/shaky head rig combo and is not promoting his guide service with pictures of him poaching/breaking the law. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...
Posted By: JJHunts

Re: Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: jbcarroll3000
Good questions. Surely he caught doubles and triples, at the same time his buddy/client did the same, on A-rig or double fluke rig or drop shot/shaky head rig combo and is not promoting his guide service with pictures of him poaching/breaking the law. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt...

Oh, snap! bang
Posted By: Kyle405

Re: Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 09:43 PM

Your prices are a bit high buddy. I would rather go out on fork with one of the loyal guys on this forum for that price. Good luck with the guide business tho!

Re: Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 10:07 PM

Not trying to break any rules, just having people catch fish and take pics with, u can look on any day and at any place and see people at Athens or lake fork with numerous slot fish of there day catch! My prices r not high, they r actually 100$ lower than other guides!

I'm a tournament fisherman and I don't like to break rules, I just love to fish and take pictures of these beautiful bass!
Posted By: Razorbackuphere

Re: Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 10:37 PM

http://tpwd.texas.gov/fishboat/fish/action/fishregs2.php?water=0031

For largemouth bass, length limit is a 14-21” slot. Bass 14 inches and less or 21 inches or greater in length may be retained. Only one largemouth bass 21 inches or greater may be retained each day.

Re: Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 11:10 PM

thanks for the advice guys. appreciate it.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Lake Athens guide trips - 12/28/15 11:49 PM

Welcome to the TFF.. smirk
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum