Texas Fishing Forum

Booking now 2016 Lake Fork Guide Trips

Posted By: D Ozio - Lake Fork Guide

Booking now 2016 Lake Fork Guide Trips - 12/15/15 01:58 AM

The 2015 season on Fork is coming to a close and what a year it was. My clients enjoyed the fruits of what Lake Fork, as well as surrounding lakes, could produce and all are expecting the 2016 season to follow stride and deliver the quality of bass these impoundments are known for. This was an awesome year with a large amount of clients joining the double digit Wall of Fame. You could be the next angler added to that list and Fork sometimes makes stars of the anglers who sign up for the challenge.

I am now booking trips for the 2016 year and open dates are already starting to fill especially during the spring months. My goal is to help you have the most enjoyable day on the water possible. If you are a novice, you will leave the day with new casting skills and will learn the proper way to set the hook and handle the bass to the net. Experienced anglers advance to GO and pursue the tactics fueled by precision. Pictures will ensue for trophy memories for life.

You will be spending the day on a 2016 Skeeter FX with the Yamaha 250SHO. I provide all the necessary equipment as I am sponsored by G. Loomis, Shimano and Talon Custom Lures. Come join me on an epic adventure.

Posted By: D Ozio - Lake Fork Guide

Re: Booking now 2016 Lake Fork Guide Trips - 12/29/15 01:14 AM

TTT
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum