Texas Fishing Forum

Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet

Posted By: Monte Coon

Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/26/15 02:00 AM

Moritz Chevrolet is proud to announce that we are a partner with Bass Champs and the Sportsman's Auto Network. If you fish Bass Champs check it out there's all kinds of benefits and if you don't there's still lot's of incentives. Chad and I have been working on this for a long time I'm glad we finally got it hooked up!!!

Sportsman's Auto Network

Bass Champs

Moritz Chevrolet
Posted By: jamie d

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/26/15 02:10 AM

I HOPE PLANET FORD IN HOUSTON AREA SIGNS ON BEFORE I BUY A NEW TRUCK
Posted By: 14Bass

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/26/15 02:16 AM

Glad I got my New Moritz Duramax!
Posted By: Brad Dunn

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/26/15 03:11 AM

Congrats Monte.
I'll be replacing/adding trucks this next year.
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/26/15 05:37 AM

Awesome! Congrats
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/26/15 03:37 PM

So if you buy a vehicle from one of the dealers on the list you get all those entry fees? Or are those "prizes" you can win?

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/28/15 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: the skipper
So if you buy a vehicle from one of the dealers on the list you get all those entry fees? Or are those "prizes" you can win?

If you buy from one of the participating dealers you automatically get free entry into the Bass Champs Mega Bass and Berkley Big Bass tournaments. If you are the highest placing finisher in the money at any event you get 12 months free entries into future Bass Champs events. There's also several ways to double your winnings it's all listed in the link. They will also have a huge drawing November 10, 2016 for all kinds of cool prizes and there's a whole list of incentives for hunters as well. There's also a drawing for people who attempt to buy from one of the participating dealers but just can't make a deal.

Moritz Chevrolet has been committed for years to earning the business of anglers on the Texas Fishing Forum and now that we are partners with one of the biggest tournament trails in the country our commitment is even stronger. We will do what ever we can to earn the business of every Bass Champs competitor that gives us the opportunity.
Posted By: Dax Davis

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/28/15 09:14 PM

I will be there this week hopefully to pick up a new truck if insurance would just pull there head out and settle!
Posted By: 5Redman8

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/29/15 02:53 PM

Bought my wife a new Equinox yesterday and registered for the Bass Champs Bonus today.

Thanks Monte and Tony.
Posted By: Big Red 12

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/29/15 05:40 PM

Sounds like a great deal.

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/29/15 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: 5Redman8
Bought my wife a new Equinox yesterday and registered for the Bass Champs Bonus today.

Thanks Monte and Tony.

Thank you for your business!!! thumb

Re: Bass Champs Sportsman's Auto Network and Moritz Chevrolet - 11/29/15 10:19 PM

I have to sell 7 more Silverados by close of business tomorrow (Monday night) to hit our Silverado objective it pays the dealership $58,000.00 so I can't miss it!!! Let me know if you are in the market I will make you a deal you can not refuse!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum