Texas Fishing Forum

Fun and Sun, Phoenix

Posted By: Jigfish

Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 03:39 PM

I bought my new boat there last week. I want to tell everyone how great they have been. Fain who I will call sales and Barbara in the paper work, they have been great. Fain has taken great care of me and helping with anything else. I was scared that it was going to be like, hey sold you a boat and now by, see ya and that's it. forget who you were. Hasn't been like that, super nice and great people.

Tom B. AKA, Jigfish
Posted By: wattsbarbaralynn

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 04:06 PM

Tom,

It was such a pleasure meeting you! We really appreciate your business and especially appreciate what you do for the kids!!! You know we are here for you anytime you need us and I hope to see some pictures of you on your
great looking Phoenix with some awesome fish!!

It was so nice of you to take the time to mention your experience with us.
Our customers are what keeps us in business!!

We appreciate you more than you know!!!

Happy Fishing!!!! fish
BW, AKA Green Horn
Posted By: LittleGazoo

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 04:13 PM

Congratulations on your new Phoenix! I think you will really enjoy it.
What model & hope you will post some pictures!

I'm going to guess you will not be needing that test ride from Oak Ridge.

Good fishing. . .

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 04:37 PM

got me a phoenix 920 with 250 SHO and love it. What a ride. Need to get my electronics setup.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 06:46 PM

Mr. Blackshear, I think it's time you took me on a tour of Fork in your new ride! nuts Congratulations Tom. Beautiful boat. cheers
Posted By: LittleGazoo

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 07:09 PM

Nice! Now I'm wondering what colors & electronics?
Posted By: kd

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 07:29 PM

Tom,

I have bought my last 7 or 8 boats from Fun-n-Sun and have always had the best experience. They are very professional and responsive to your needs. Their customer service has never stopped at the sell of the boat but continued on with the service / service needs and don't forget about the great tackle shop. The whole crew are a great group of people.

Kevin Dritschler
Posted By: FNSTackle

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 07:44 PM

One of the best looking boats I've seen come through here. Thank you for your kind words Tom!
Posted By: cephusjoe

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 09:29 PM

im jealous!
Posted By: Tony S

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/13/15 09:45 PM

You are way too ugly to be on a boat that good looking.
I can't wait to be on the back deck next week with a new bottle of Dip-n-Dye. RED!
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/14/15 04:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony S
You are way too ugly to be on a boat that good looking.
I can't wait to be on the back deck next week with a new bottle of Dip-n-Dye. RED!

roflmao
Posted By: Bassinfool

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/14/15 04:53 AM

There is a very pretty looking Phoenix boat sitting at the Cleburne location.
Posted By: papamark

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/14/15 08:05 AM

Jigfish

WELCOME TO THE PHAMILY banana
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/14/15 10:36 AM

Congrats on your new ride...it's a beaut!

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/14/15 12:15 PM

Before TonyS spills his dip n die in my boat. He had arms, legs and a head, RIP. And I was going to put you in my living will to get all my fishing tackle when I die. Guess I'll have to find someone else.
Posted By: Skeeter Salesman

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/14/15 04:08 PM

Tom it was pleasure to get you fixed up on your new boat hope it catches fish as good as it looks.
We are pretty lucky here at Fun-N-Sun Boats to be able to do what we do and to be able to take care of customers that really appreciate great customer service. I have been in marine industry 27 years and 20 of those years with Fun-N-Sun and I will tell you it never gets old when you see the excitement on your customers face when they sit in there brand new or new used boat, makes everything we do well worth while.
Blessed is a man who loves what he does.
GREAT FISHING EVERYBODY !!!!!!
Fain Caldwell
Fun-N-Sun Boats
817-280-0303
Posted By: Duck Hawkins

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/14/15 04:51 PM

Congrats on your new boat! Fun N Sun has been the kind of Boat Dealership "Grass-Root" Guys have always supported. The consistency in their customer service has been there forever! They are always trying to give back to the fishermen/fisherwomen by having a Instore Boat Show that has free parking and free to get in; weekly tackle specials; Heck, sometimes you can bring your old tackle there and sell it during the Tackle Swap; Starting the Bass Clubs of Texas(BCT) and Top 6 Championship every year; the list goes on and on, that means you get the most "Bang" for your purchases. Thanks to you guys and gals for your support of Fun N Sun and thanks to Fun N Sun Boats and Tackle for just doing what you Do!
Posted By: Dee Trammell

Re: Fun and Sun, Phoenix - 10/15/15 09:55 PM

Congrats Tom nice boat ! welcome to the Fun n Sun group
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum