Texas Fishing Forum

How do you make a $5.00 Spinner Bait look like a million bucks....well see below! We can upgrade your spinner bait

Posted By: NekidTackle

How do you make a $5.00 Spinner Bait look like a million bucks....well see below! We can upgrade your spinner bait - 09/14/15 07:09 PM

How do you make a $5.00 Spinner Bait look like a million bucks....well see below!
The picture in blue is the original spinner bait...Big difference!!
We can upgrade your spinner bait ...notice the blood line on the bottom??? Send us your Spinner Baits, Upgrade prices starting at $6.00
View How To Upgrade Your Favorite Spinner Baits

Dressed Hooks TOO!

Re: How do you make a $5.00 Spinner Bait look like a million bucks....well see below! We can upgrade your spinner bait - 09/15/15 04:37 AM

I can upgrade most anything with a skirt....well I mean, chatterbaits etc.!

Re: How do you make a $5.00 Spinner Bait look like a million bucks....well see below! We can upgrade your spinner bait - 09/15/15 09:58 AM

The Spinner in the Picture is now for sale, had quite a few inquiries. I have a even more limited stock, due to sales, and have added to the upgrade page.

There is a combination of Green & Yellow Chartreuse, on white with the blood line real Bucktail. Get em before they are gone!

Now for sale, by request....
View Here To Purchase, Click the one Color DropDown, The Last Item!

Re: How do you make a $5.00 Spinner Bait look like a million bucks....well see below! We can upgrade your spinner bait - 09/22/15 07:25 PM

Come n get em....nothing like this anywhere...

Re: How do you make a $5.00 Spinner Bait look like a million bucks....well see below! We can upgrade your spinner bait - 09/28/15 02:09 AM

Just made 10 more, the first 15 are gone!!!
Thanks TFF

Re: How do you make a $5.00 Spinner Bait look like a million bucks....well see below! We can upgrade your spinner bait - 10/14/15 03:26 PM

bump
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum