Texas Fishing Forum

If you haven't experienced a Striper trip in the rushing waters below Texoma Dam with Tim Cline- your missing out!

Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

If you haven't experienced a Striper trip in the rushing waters below Texoma Dam with Tim Cline- your missing out! - 07/29/15 03:25 AM

I finally got my boys from the Casey Donahew Band hooked for a great Sunday afternoon blast of non stop action with awesome guide Tim Cline. They got off their bus at about noon from the Missouri road gig, as we headed up for some serious swift water Striper fun. Tim was extremely patient with me and 4 buddies who are way more experienced at holding guitars than rod & reels. I encourage everyone to take a break from bass fishing and get with Tim for something different. Dude we had a blast! At one point I was expecting Tim and I to throw a tent over that circus.
Thanks for a very cool trip/babysitting job!!
Jeff

Hopefully Tim or Linus will post the pics, I don't have the time or desire to learn that trick.
Posted By: TIM CLINE

Re: If you haven't experienced a Striper trip in the rushing waters below Texoma Dam with Tim Cline- your missing out! - 07/29/15 01:33 PM

Jeff it was my pleasure!! You guys were a blast here is the link to my post in the striper section with pics.
http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/10990510/Re:_Lake_Texoma_and_Red_River_#Post10990510
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum