Texas Fishing Forum

ALL CLUBS WELCOME BCT TOP 6 CHAMPIONSHIP AT CEDAR CREEK!

Posted By: Monte Reagan

ALL CLUBS WELCOME BCT TOP 6 CHAMPIONSHIP AT CEDAR CREEK! - 07/15/15 01:56 PM

Click the link below for all event info!! If you are in a bass club or know someone that is please encourage the club to join such a great tradition!!!
http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/10974277/BCT_Rules_and_More_Info!!!_ALL#Post10974277
Posted By: Jeff Gilbert

Re: ALL CLUBS WELCOME BCT TOP 6 CHAMPIONSHIP AT CEDAR CREEK! - 07/17/15 04:17 PM

Monte and Lance work extremely hard putting on this event for free. From cooking, to organizing the whole event, clean up and working with Jeff & Chad at Bass Champs who do an AMAZING job handling the whole weigh in and registration. Big props to all 4 of these guys to further the grass roots bass fishing clubs and helping them to be successful. I hope all the Texas clubs realize this and come together to take advantage of their commitment to you and the 100% payout prize money.
I'm looking forward to meeting each if you at Cedar Creek
Jeff
Posted By: ddmm

Re: ALL CLUBS WELCOME BCT TOP 6 CHAMPIONSHIP AT CEDAR CREEK! - 08/21/15 02:17 PM

any info on this event. I tried the link in the original post and doesn't seem to be working.
Posted By: ddmm

Re: ALL CLUBS WELCOME BCT TOP 6 CHAMPIONSHIP AT CEDAR CREEK! - 08/21/15 02:58 PM

found the info on the bass clubs site.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum