Texas Fishing Forum

New Shipment of 6th Sense Wake/Sub Surface 80X MVMT @ Fun N Sun!

Posted By: FNSTackle

New Shipment of 6th Sense Wake/Sub Surface 80X MVMT @ Fun N Sun! - 06/01/15 03:40 PM

Just got another small shipment of the 6th Sense 80X MVMT's. The last batch I got went within a day so PM or stop by and get these while you can. These will be the last ones we receive in a while, 6th Sense will not have anymore until the fall.

Re: New Shipment of 6th Sense Wake/Sub Surface 80X MVMT @ Fun N Sun! - 06/20/15 06:25 PM

We'll have another shipment of these coming in next week! I will keep you guys posted!

Re: New Shipment of 6th Sense Wake/Sub Surface 80X MVMT @ Fun N Sun! - 07/01/15 04:49 PM

Just got another shipment of the 80X MVMT's and I got a few of the L Bill SWANK 77X. They both are $16.99 each.

Pictured below is everything I have in them right now. These will go very fast so call or stop by if you'd like one.

Posted By: RMOROTT21

Re: New Shipment of 6th Sense Wake/Sub Surface 80X MVMT @ Fun N Sun! - 07/02/15 12:31 AM

Those square bill look good too they look like a strike pro bubba did they buy the mold or something?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum