Texas Fishing Forum

Awesome Lizards, eels and sticks from Thermocline Lures

Posted By: red snappa

Awesome Lizards, eels and sticks from Thermocline Lures - 05/11/15 11:24 PM

I am an avid fisherman who came across Thermocline Lures looking for good American made crappie baits. I have not looked back since my first order! These baits are tough and made at Lake Fork! Since bass Lures have been added to their web site, I made and just received my 1st order. Can't wait to post some pics of some largemouths!

The two colors I picked were the green watermelon red flake and B's bluegill. FORK should be a great test lake!
Posted By: TexasPescado

Re: Awesome Lizards, eels and senkos from Thermocline Lures - 05/11/15 11:36 PM

I hope the owner of the company didn't print a bunch of those "Senko" product labels....Gary Yamamoto might have something to say about that!
Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: Awesome Lizards, eels and senkos from Thermocline Lures - 05/12/15 09:16 PM

I had Todd and Belinda in the boat last week. Those eels are awesome on a drop shot. I watched Todd whack them on that stick bait too. Give them a call and try them out. You won't be disappointed.
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Awesome Lizards, eels and senkos from Thermocline Lures - 05/13/15 01:14 PM

Originally Posted By: ProCull Fishing
I hope the owner of the company didn't print a bunch of those "Senko" product labels....Gary Yamamoto might have something to say about that!

I was made aware yesterday that the Yamamoto company owned the name "Senko" and the name for that bait has been changed to 5" Stick
As she makes her own labels, changing the labels was a snap.

Thank you ProCull Fishing for pointing this out thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum