Texas Fishing Forum

WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED

Posted By: CATCH5ALIVE

WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 04/29/15 06:30 PM

Anybody ever wonder how Marty McFly felt when he traveled back in time. Anybody ever wanted to be able to see what your favorite lake looked like BEFORE it was impounded? Don't worry, we don't have a DeLorean for you to jump into, but we do have a MAD SCIENTIST type who came up with something remarkable. Introducing LEGEND CARTOGRAPHY'S UNLEASHED with TRUE DEFINITION technology!! These new mapping cards will turn your Lowrance unit into Marty's DeLorean and allow you to see what the lake bottom looked like BEFORE it was flooded! Traditional 2D one ft contours as well as PreImpoundment Imagery completely unlocks what lies beneath. No longer are you guessing, you see exactly what was there before and STILL IS! Understand what you are fishing faster and clearer then ever before and unlock the true potential of your Lowrance unit!!

FIND,CATCH AND CONQUER 5ALIVE!!

CONTEST RULES

Like 5alivelures on Facebook and share link to contest on your page or reply on TFF I am LEGEND! That's it! Contest ends Friday May15th at Midnight Central! GOOD LUCK!!
WINNERS CHOOSE FROM SAM RAYBURN,LAKE FORK OR RICHLAND CHAMBERS

5alive Facebook page

catch5alive.com

LEGEND CARTOGRAPHY

Turn the contours off and look at the Trued Definition imagery

Check out True Defintion AND Contours!

True Definition and Contours on Richland Chambers.

Turn the aerial photos off and view HD contours created from on the water survey data!

Posted By: Black_Bass_Mojo

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 04/30/15 01:28 PM

I am LEGEND!
Posted By: RANGER SKI

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 04/30/15 05:27 PM

I am legend
Posted By: HEAVY SACK (aka Crankinstein)

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 04/30/15 06:29 PM

Had the opportunity to see this firsthand and it's fantastic!!
Posted By: DoubleG

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/01/15 09:24 PM

Hey this is Grant Goldbeck and I and my partner Lucas Ragusa have started this Company 5ALIVE just recently. If you fish Richland Chambers, Fork or Sam Rayburn and run Lowrance units these preimpoumdment cards are a must! Legend has just finished up the Amistad card as well and this will be available at the end of next week. I have been on Rayburn with the card and Amistad with the prototype card and I really wish I had a card like this when I was fishing the Elite Series! Unreal contours and pre impoundment with True D imagery! Check us out please and don't hesitate to enter the contest we have going. Please feel free with any questions you might have to let us know and I will help in any way I can. 5ALIVE fishing apparel and fluorocarbon soon to come.
Thanks
Grant Goldbeck

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/06/15 04:45 PM

Guys Dont miss out on the opportunity to win one of these cards. Truly amazing product that does more to show you what is going on under the boat then anyone thought previous. Respond to this post..I AM LEGEND for a chance to win or Like us on Facebook and share our link! About 100 or so registered so far so dont miss out!!

GOOD LUCK!!
Posted By: senko9S

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/06/15 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: RANGER SKI
I am legend
Posted By: capt grumpy

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/06/15 05:59 PM

How about H-bird
Posted By: 6BOOMER

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/07/15 12:43 PM

I am Legend

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/07/15 08:21 PM

Only for Lowrance at the moment. But this card is so good you will consider installing a Lowrance just to see what it shows you.

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/11/15 04:34 PM

Last week of contest! Tell your buddies someone is going to win the very latest in Mapping technology! Do not sleep on this! Reply " I am LEGEND' FOR A CHANCE TO WIN. CONTEST ENDS FRIDAY AT MIDNIGHT!
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/12/15 01:33 AM

I am LEGEND!
Posted By: x19dm

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/13/15 02:26 PM

I am Legend.
Posted By: Darren Heavner

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/13/15 06:44 PM

I am Legend

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 05/20/15 05:13 PM

Congrats to Beau Jones he wins LEGEND CARTOGRAPHY TEXAS UNLEASHED. He selected Lake Fork and he will surely be impressed! For everyone else who entered we are doing a special offer email me for details at lucas@catch5alive.com THANKS AGAIN!
Posted By: RodBreaker CWill

Re: WIN LEGEND CARTOGRAPHYS UNLEASHED - 07/03/15 07:03 AM

I AM LEGEND
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum